I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. All good things must come to an end... Today is the last day of my 3.5 weeks off of work. Its going to be SOO hard to go back tomorrow. Can't say it has not crossed my mind a few times to take this week off too...

On another note, STILL $9 shy on my SW Performance Biz card with now over $400 in pending charges. I guess SAMs is never going to finalize the three Disney GC charges from a week ago so put the electric bill on it yesterday morning in hopes that will actually post.

Sigh. All good things must come to an end... Today is the last day of my 3.5 weeks off of work. Its going to be SOO hard to go back tomorrow. Can't say it has not crossed my mind a few times to take this week off too...

On another note, STILL $9 shy on my SW Performance Biz card with now over $400 in pending charges. I guess SAMs is never going to finalize the three Disney GC charges from a week ago so put the electric bill on it yesterday morning in hopes that will actually post.
I am right there with you. DS, DH and I all sadly head back to reality tomorrow :(

Annual fee doesn't usually count. Did he have any credits or Chase Offers that might have thrown off your totals?
I've had the UR's hit before I hit the real MSR too... don't count the AF as part of it....

Found myself on the transportation board because I have question about DME. I can’t decide where to post so can I ask you guys? OT I know 😝...

I’m going to WDW in Mar. Person I’m going with might get in a day later and leave a day earlier- can they use DME or is it only valid on check-in/check-out day?

Found myself on the transportation board because I have question about DME. I can’t decide where to post so can I ask you guys? OT I know 😝...

I’m going to WDW in Mar. Person I’m going with might get in a day later and leave a day earlier- can they use DME or is it only valid on check-in/check-out day?
If they are staying on property and listed on the room I would think it still applies. Might have to call disney and ask to add it on. We had someone who stayed with us that left a day early 4 years ago and they were able to use DME.

Yes. Did this recently on a trip with extended family. One person left before the rest of us. As long as person’s name is on room reservation you are fine. I think I set it all up prior to trip with DME.

Last edited:

My younger daughter has used DME on other days. She never spends the whole vacation with us. I usually go to the dme desk for her departure. Not sure how to set up arrival but check your reservation and see what it says, then call if that doesn't help. We've also changed resorts and had the person picked up at the new resort. Have done this 2-3 hours before the dme time in November. I was moving to Boardwalk but DME was set up for Beach Club.

I’d definitely do the nonstops to the two airports. I’m jealous of how close you are to both airports! We’re 45 min to ORD and double that to MDW!
We’ve been buying Groupons for the new Park n Fly at MDW. Service has been great...so much better than waiting for those economy parking buses!
One of the best parts of our cheap burb. Location. We’re actually between 290 extension, 88, 294 and 355. Minutes in any direction to a major expressway. Although the word express is probably a misnomer.

Same here. I am $800 away from SW Performance Biz but have $1000 pending. And it needs to be in by 1/8. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I want that tracker to show that I hit it. :D

Anyone done a Suntrust checking bonus? DoC is reporting one that is valid for my state and looks like an ally push works fine. Didn’t know if there were any issues actually getting the bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter