I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amex has me confused. I have the offer Spend $100 or more, Get $5 back up to 4 times (total of $20).

My T-mobile bill is $195
3/24 T-mob charged
3/25 $5 credit
4/23 T-mob charge
4/23 $10 credit

I was expecting $5 credit each month. Not sure why I got $10 this month. So, does that mean $5 next month and done. Or, $5 for the next 2 months? I wish there was a way to track which offer was triggered or how much of an offer remains to be used. I guess after next month's payment I need to see if the offer has been removed, duh.

When I look under "Savings", for 3/23 it has T-mobile listed twice, once at $5 and once at $10.

They must be looking at cumulative spend. So you spend $195 - got a $5 credit - next month another $195 - so total $390 - $10 credit (2x$5) - so in theory you only need spend another $10 for the final $5 credit as that will push you to $400 total spend

Man you guys were busy. I made it a goal to barely use my phone in the hospital so even family was antsy and not hearing from us much. I’m gonna keep this kind of short because I’m working off fumes and the baby needs to feed again.

He was born at 9:21 am, weighed 8 lb 1 oz, and was 19 inches long. I think 2 or 3 people got the weight right. It was a very easy delivery and I only pushed for an hour. I did end up taking the epidural but no inducing. He just started cluster feeding today so that hasn’t been fun. I’m VERY sore and he just started having issues latching so we’ve been dealing with that. I’ll try to get on again sometime soon.

I’ll just drop this here... lol
View attachment 491278
congratulations! He is sooooo sweeeet!:lovestruc

They must be looking at cumulative spend. So you spend $195 - got a $5 credit - next month another $195 - so total $390 - $10 credit (2x$5) - so in theory you only need spend another $10 for the final $5 credit as that will push you to $400 total spend
I'm pretty sure the kids' and DH's phones are just about paid off so I may just make a payment toward them to see if it triggers and mark that one as used so I get those payments back on CIP.

Can you get some up-votes on this comment please... pretty please. And thank you.
That’s not your best strategy. Why don’t you go into the question thread, make 2 nice comments and then come back and ask us to upvote those. Or make a funny joke in the DD thread. Karma begging comments or anything perceived like that is gonna be downvoted like crazy. It’s just the way it works 🤣

Last edited:
That’s not your best strategy. Why don’t you go into the question thread, make 2 nice comments and then come back and ask us to upvote those. Or make a funny joke in the DD thread. Karma begging comments or anything perceived like that is gonna be downvoted like crazy. It’s just the way it works 🤣
The new thread you created a few weeks ago has been my way to get alllll the Karma!

Would someone please refresh me on the rules for Chase. I have a CIP for which the AF is due. If I decide to close it, how much time do I have to notify them to get the AF refunded? If I decide to PC to a no-fee card, do I have more time? Under what circumstance do they prorate the AF refund? Also, if I PC to a CIC, for example, does that mean I cannot ever get a sign up bonus for that card in the future?

Would someone please refresh me on the rules for Chase. I have a CIP for which the AF is due. If I decide to close it, how much time do I have to notify them to get the AF refunded? If I decide to PC to a no-fee card, do I have more time? Under what circumstance do they prorate the AF refund? Also, if I PC to a CIC, for example, does that mean I cannot ever get a sign up bonus for that card in the future?
I’m pretty sure you have 30 days to get a refund if you cancel....can be done by sending a SM or calling....if you PC, have to call to do so they prorate the refund if it’s after 30 days...You can still get the sign up bonus for a CIC....be aware as of 4/16 it has been very difficult with the current situation to get a Chase business card

For r/churningreferrals you have to have 50 karma in r/churning in the last 3 months. So karma in DISchurners wont help there unfortunately. 🤣

So that kinda answers my next question. I now have a massive accumulation of 3 Karmas, so how would my life be different if I had 300 or 3,000 karma points. Guess I still don't really understand the need for Karma points. Prolly not a factor with my full reddit exposure inside r/DISchurners.

So that kinda answers my next question. I now have a massive accumulation of 3 Karmas, so how would my life be different if I had 300 or 3,000 karma points. Guess I still don't really understand the need for Karma points. Prolly not a factor with my full reddit exposure inside r/DISchurners.
Your life would be AMAZING if you have 3,000 karma. I mean look at me here on the DIS... I have 63,800 reactions... and I'm basically freakin' amazing. I mean, I get to wake up and BE ME... every single day!!

But in truth, karma means nothing. Except on r/churning where it gives you the ability to post links on r/churningreferrals IF you can maintain +50 karma on a rolling 3 month basis.

Well today was the worst day of my entire professional career... 10 of my customers will not be getting PPP funds, despite me doing everything right, despite applying immediately when available. I don’t want to get into the reasons why on a message board (for privacy reasons) but it’s not right, and these people essentially got screwed (and not by the govt).

so I guess I need this now more than ever:
So today I funded my 40th PPP loan. I helped 40 businesses secure over $12MM in forgivable loans.

Unfortunately, I had a 0 failure tolerance. So when round 2 opens up Monday at 10:30am I have 13 more customers I need to get through this 2nd round to call this a success. I personally cannot accept any business who worked with me missing out - perhaps that’s unrealistic but it’s the standard I’m holding myself to!

At least for now I can enjoy my weekend. 😊 I am so grateful to finally not have a 15+ hour work day on the docket!!
You all might be tired of the SFF PPP saga...but I have another installment:

So far today, 9 of my 10 customers from my first comment have gotten SBA Loan#s. Overall, 11 of my 13 have numbers and it seems like the last 2 will get them also so I might just cover 100% of my customers on this program. That would be an AMAZING success story!!! :D :D

Your life would be AMAZING if you have 3,000 karma. I mean look at me here on the DIS... I have 63,800 reactions... and I'm basically freakin' amazing. I mean, I get to wake up and BE ME... every single day!!

But in truth, karma means nothing. Except on r/churning where it gives you the ability to post links on r/churningreferrals IF you can maintain +50 karma on a rolling 3 month basis.

:D
That clears that up. I'll just squeak by with my measly hand full, and if I desperately need a link posted, I'll contact you :D
(actually, I was about to post a link to DISboards from Lain today, but couldn't find the link, so I quoted what I had copied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter