If Steven Tyler leaves Aerosmith, what happens to RnRC?

Wouldn't it be great if they themed it after the greatest rock band in the world
KISS

I think they should change it into a CARS themed rollercoaster. Racing for the Piston Cup.

I don't think a single thing will change just because Aerosmith goes on hiatus or replaces Steven Tyler - unless Aerosmith or Tyler has some sort of escape clause in the contract, which I doubt.

It's not like Disney has ever quickly replaced attractions featuring people who haven't worn out their popularity - yet Aerosmith proper has endured.

Unless something happens that seriously changes the image of Aerosmith in such a way that Disney deems it undesirable to keep them associated with the attraction (and Disney likewise has an escape clause, which is more probable), I expect nothing to change.

Although this did get me to think about it...it wouldn't be hard really to remove Aerosmith quickly. Skip the studio scene, and replace the audio on the cars. Some posters here and there...done. Get rights to some rock'n'roll classics and make it a generic attraction, at least until something bigger can be done.

As long as those rumors of RnRC being re-themed to Hannah Montana don't start up again I'm good.Nothing against Mylie Cyrus/Hannah Montana but the coolness level of the ride would drop by 70%.Aerosmith has songs on the ride that have been popular for 10,20,30 years and it'll be hard to find something to replace that.

KISS

Because who wouldn't want to hear:

"Rock & Roll All Night"
"Detroit Rock City"
"I Love It Loud"
"God Gave Rock & Roll To You"

I didn't know they were even still together. :confused3 How long since an album or anything new? At this point I don't think it matters if they are together or not to keep the themeing of RnRC. To reference other posts, KISS was still KISS when they weren't actively hanging out together, and there's a Beatles Cirque De Soleil 30+ years after that band broke up. Aerosmith is Aerosmith even if the members never set foot in the same room together again. JMO!

Wouldn't it be great if they themed it after the greatest rock band in the world
KISS

This has to be sarcasm. :)

The greatest rock band ever is obviously Led Zeppelin.
Everyone knows this.

Of course, Disney would probably never theme an attraction around a band which had a member die from alcohol.

This has to be sarcasm. :)

The greatest rock band ever is obviously Led Zeppelin.
Everyone knows this.

Of course, Disney would probably never theme an attraction around a band which had a member die from alcohol.

As great as Led Zeppelin was, the surviving members have played together how many times in the past 30 years? Twice? Aerosmith at least was fairly continuous in that time, except for rehab...

Perhaps they would go with their original choice (and the 3rd great rock band in the world after the Beatles then Led Zep)
Cheap Trick

Disney I do not think could afford Gene Simmons. That guy seems to be wheelin and dealin all the time. He would probably get paid for every guest that stept foot on the ride!

I think Spinal Tap would be perfect. And absolutely anyone could stand in as the drummer.

:rotfl: I'm trying to imagine the song selections now. :lmao: They could also re-theme the track from freeway to back/below stage-- "Hello Cleveland!" "Rock and Roll!" One of the posters: Puppet Show and Spinal Tap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter