If Steven Tyler leaves Aerosmith, what happens to RnRC?

This has to be sarcasm. :)

The greatest rock band ever is obviously Led Zeppelin.
Everyone knows this.

Of course, Disney would probably never theme an attraction around a band which had a member die from alcohol.

Jimi Hendrix single handedly added more to rock than any other artist in my opinion. I know his was a single act, but that man did things with a guitar that still can't be imitated today.

Well, considering what's been going on with Disney themeing lately-

Dare I say...

ELVIS

Only, he'd be portrayed by none other than-

StitchElvis.gif

I think Spinal Tap would be perfect. And absolutely anyone could stand in as the drummer.

Hmmm...I see an Imagineering AND sponsorship opportunity..."Rock'n'Rollercoster starring Spinal Tap, sponsored by Rock Band - where YOU are part of the BAND - AND THE RIDE!"

I think Spinal Tap would be perfect. And absolutely anyone could stand in as the drummer.

Yes Spinal Tap would be perfect. "Big Bottom" would be a great boarding song as all the "Pooh" sized people are getting in their seat. After the ride they could crank up "Gimmie Some Money" in the RNR store. Spinal Tap offers so much, you could do a lot with them!:)

Disney owns the rights to use the vidio and songs in their attraction. Nothings going to happen. However, the vidio is in need of updating. I have no idea where they would go from here if the band wasn't around.

Kiss, Elvis, Hendrix? UUUUUUUUhhhhhhh Yeeeaaaa Riiiggghhhttt. We'll have to get back to you on those ideas.

I am huge Aerosmith fan and would be so sad if they change RNR, for me it's the best thing at WDW!

Kiss, Elvis, Hendrix? UUUUUUUUhhhhhhh Yeeeaaaa Riiiggghhhttt. We'll have to get back to you on those ideas.

:laughing: I agree, also THE BEATLES??? Uh...NO Thank you...I don't think that Disney could afford them, after all, Paul McCartney is still around, and he would have to get paid Mega Millions!:sad2:

As great as Led Zeppelin was, the surviving members have played together how many times in the past 30 years? Twice? Aerosmith at least was fairly continuous in that time, except for rehab...

I was just responding to the crazy post about KISS. Led Zeppelin definitely isn't the right choice for a Disney ride.

If it ever becomes the Hanna Montana ride I will never step foot in it again!
How about AC/DC?

Disney has already made a choice to go with "Lawrence Welk" as he rocks your world! And a 1, And a 2, And a 3....

Disney has already made a choice to go with "Lawrence Welk" as he rocks your world! And a 1, And a 2, And a 3....

And Lennon Sisters will sing "I can't get no satisfaction" and a 1, and a 2, and a 3...:cool1:

Everyone knows the greatest rock band is,

ZZ Top

:)

They already have a Led Zepplin roller coaser at the new Hard Rock Theme Park.

ObDisney: Bobby Burgess, one of the original Mousketeers, often danced on the Lawrence Welk Show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter