If you worked at Disney

C U AT DISNEY

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this belongs here but here goes..

If you got a job at Disney what would you want to do. Would you want to work in a resort somewhere, work with the transportation( Drive the buses or the monorail?) Guest relations, or in the main offices.. I know there is a lot of job title that they have there so I can't name them all;) but what would you like to do..

Myself I would love to work in the engineering department, my preference would be ride maintenance.. I would love to work on POTC or Space Mountain... Stuff like that I'm really into...

James

Probably something similar to what I do now. Public Safety either through Police/Security or Fire/EMS I would be very interested in getting into their emergency management and disaster contingency planning and operations.

I think I would like to work with events/planning. That's something I'm pretty good at. Another thing that may be fun would be a character in the parades or one of the shows. However, that one is a little further out of my reach as I have NO entertainment experience! :rolleyes1

I would love to be a character in the parade, or preferably Tinker Bell during Wishes. But as I am way to heavy to play Tink, I would love to be one of the tour guides that do the VIP tours or Backstage Magic. My husband said he would like to be a pyrotechnician for Illuminations or to design a new fireworks show for the MK.

I'd like to sell balloons on Main street U.S.A.:joker: I think they look so colourful and festive.

I have always wanted to drive the monorail since my first visit back in the 70's. I would love to just see the excitement and expressions of kids that have never been before riding up in the front with me. That would just make my day.
Usually happy families ride up front anyway so less disgruntled people to see everyday.

Be Cinderella of course!!!

Just don't tell my wife and golfing buddies. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I would love to "captain" one of the Jungle Cruise boats. I love that ride and the corny jokes that go with it.:thumbsup2

I'm a zookeeper and I love it, so I'd like to work at Animal Kingdom. Maybe with the rhinos, warthogs, cheetahs and lions. Yeah!

I would either be in guest relations or event planning. I would want to have interaction with the guests (even the crabby ones!).

I would love to be a character in the parade, or preferably Tinker Bell during Wishes. But as I am way to heavy to play Tink, I would love to be one of the tour guides that do the VIP tours or Backstage Magic. My husband said he would like to be a pyrotechnician for Illuminations or to design a new fireworks show for the MK.

Tink has to be under 100 pds in order to do that cable glide from the castle over to behind MK. If not, the cable sags and she gets stuck.
I would love to be a tour guide for the KTTK tour "behind the scenes".

I would love to be either Alice or Wendy. I plan on doing the College program so that's what I'm hoping for. If not I'd love to be a bellhop in tower of terror, or just work in merchandise at one of the stores.

Love to be the Mayors Wife on Main St USA, or work at ToT or HM - I could soo get into these Characters/CM positions:goodvibes

Sue

My 1st choice would to be a chef or some other position that deals with food (something I'd love to do in real life). 2nd choice would be in food retail - Goofy's, MainStreet Bakery (not the hotdog stand :lmao:). 3rd choice would be to work at one of the resorts as a CM (not a janitor or mousekepper). 4th choice would be in other retail (giftshops).

This is something I think about quite often. My wife really wants to move me down to the World. I work for a family business so that makes it a bit tougher for me to move to the World. Although I'd love to work for them......

With that said....I would love to work in the wood shop backstage....or something out in the parks with guest interaction (not food service). Tour guide, ride operator, photo pass photog.

I would definitely want to be Belle!

But I wouldn't even mind working at the front desk of a resort or anything like that. DH and I have talked about possible moving down there. My job would transfer me and he could easily find a position in his work field in FL...but I'm afraid that I'd not appreciate WDW so much as I do now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter