If you worked at Disney

Someone else already mentioned it, but I'd love to work with the College Program kids, helping them get settled into housing and training them. I don't even know if they have such a position! It would kind of be like teaching, but the students would WANT to be there! :rotfl:

I also really love retail and dealing with people, so maybe something in Guest Relations. I do say if it weren't so hot, I'd retire to Florida!

I would love to be an Imagineer and I also love animals (I made it 3/4 of the way through pre-veterinary school and then changed my major:headache: )...so AK would be my park of choice. The perfect job for me would be in design and construction of the animal habitats.

I am an RN and being a nurse at Disney would be the LAST thing I'd want to do!
heheh, I'll second that! I'll wait till I'm a little older and be the fairy godmother!!! All the fun of being an character without that heavy, uncomfortable costume!! ;)

The Christmas store- I can sit in there by the fireplace for hours and just watch what people buy.:confused3

Work with the wedding planners. I have been in restaurant management and have been banquet captain for years. It is sooo much fun to work on such happy occasions.:thumbsup2

Add me to the event planner/travel adviser list. I'm really detail oriented, and I've put together some fairly complicated family trip in the past - and loved doing it!:lovestruc

I am a family/children photographer. My dream job is to be a private photographer who is hired to follow people around on their Disney vacations. I would get paid to take a vacationer's personal photographs.

But, if I had to work at/for Disney, then I'd want to work at HM. I could moonlight as a resort photographer.

I would love to be a ASL interpreter for FOTLK show. I saw an interpreted performance once and it was awesome. The interpreters were such great performers. It would be my dream job.

T

My Disney dream job is to work with the Imagineering team or as a Disney wedding planner. I would absolutely love that! I'm really enjoying working as an attractions cast member right now but it's nothing I'd make a career out of lol.

My husband says he wants to be a boat driver in Epcot or between Epcot and Studios.
I would like to be a character attendant. But, If I could really dream..... Cinderella in Spectromagic!

Front desk at the Poly or Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe. Two extremes I know but I LOVE both places!!

DBF would love to be an architect for Disney...I an the other hand, when I grow up I want to be Lilo...so I can play with Stitch :lmao:

However, I don't think i could work at Disney...unless they have an endless supply of happy pills and energy drinks that they cart around to us throughout the day. DBF is convinced the costumed characters MUST do some sory of drug before they start their shift lol

You know, I've been thinking about this for a few months now that we live just 10 miles for WDW :laughing:

I would love to work a day or two a week at WDW, just for the fun of it :goodvibes

I would love to work in the coffee bar in the Contemporary. I was a Barista a couple of years ago for years and I love making coffee drinks.

Other than that, I always thought it would be fun to work at a desk of a resort, checking in happy families:)

Resort Management... Since i work at a hotel now i think i would be pretty good at I know how to do all the departments at my hotel except for managment and i am currently going back to school for that so maybe you never know when dsiney starts to hire agian i may just apply

I know, its sad that they aren't hiring right now. We are relocating to FL by the end of this summer so for the fun of it I tried to apply. They took my application but they are pretty much not hiring for any positions anywhere within WDW. So sad.

To answer the question, I have been waitressing for 13 years, so I would love to work in one of the TS restaurants there. I also wouldn't mind working at a resort, or even at a reservation call center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter