I'm going crazy because I want my letter!

Nalla

Disney Pup
I'm sure there's others here like this! I want to know whether or not I got in! I'm going crazy waiting for the letter from Disney. Everyday I check the mail, everyday no letter. Grrr... anyone else waiting to find out if they got in?

my interview was only on thursday, so i think youre in a more stressful spot than me. but im really anxious for it to come!

Nalla,

The current turnaround time is 4-6 weeks.

as I type this i'm sitting with my boyfriend awaiting his phonecall for his phone interview :)

he couldn't wait any longer for disney to come to school so he's opted for a e-presentation/phone interview now :)

4-6??? No! I was so happy that it's been 2 weeks, hoping that it would come like tomorrow. Grrr. I want to know whether or not I'm in. I'm driving myself crazy wondering.

4-6??? No! I was so happy that it's been 2 weeks, hoping that it would come like tomorrow. Grrr. I want to know whether or not I'm in. I'm driving myself crazy wondering.

My recruiter told me yesterday I'd hear in about 4-6 weeks :sad1:.

I had my phone interview today and was told I should expect to hear in about 4 weeks

and I wanna know NOW! I think it went really well though. I wish they sent an email instead of snail mail so I could find out immediately even if i was in class (I got an iPod touch and can connect to wifi on campus and check my email)

Email would be better than snail mail. I'm still hoping I'll hear like this week, even though I know it won't happen.

After the interview I was told I would hear in 4 weeks, this morning I got an email saying if I don't hear after 3 to contact them...

Yah they are really back up right now. It took about 5 weeks for my letter to come in the mail and I interviewed on the very first day. Apparently they have an influx of applications this year, more than normal. But just think its tough waiting now but once you get that letter it will all be worth it.

Today marks one month for me since my interview. I was told I would hear something in 2 to 3 weeks. Last week I contacted them and was told it would be 4 to 6 from my interview date. So the new time frame starts now... hopefully I'll find out this weeks.

I just got a letter saying my status is pending. Anyone know if that's good or bad? Anyone else get one?

Nalla, it means just what it says...pending. Stinks that it isn't a hint, doesn't it.

I'm on 7 weeks, going on 8. I had rehire paperwork, however, which delayed my application.

Last summer it took 6 weeks for my letter to arrive. It was the worst wait of my life (my first 3 letters took 11 days, over 2 months but I had an audition, and 2.5 weeks).

i think it ususally means that you marked character performer, and they are waiting for your audtition?

Not always, my current one is because of rehire paperwork, and I think lots of people will get that letter this time because they are so backed up.

i misplaced (threw out) some disney info while cleaning yesterday.. i sent out my app a couple days go and want to follow up to make sure theyve got it. can anyone provide me with a number to call??

I had my phone interview today and was told I should expect to hear in about 4 weeks

and I wanna know NOW! I think it went really well though. I wish they sent an email instead of snail mail so I could find out immediately even if i was in class (I got an iPod touch and can connect to wifi on campus and check my email)

that would be soo cool if they did that! Im waiting too but I have a long way to go before I start checking the mail everyday... I think I will start doing that in the 3rd week just in case. Our mail runs really well so if they mail it today I will get it in 3 days. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter