I'm going crazy because I want my letter!

I had my interview two weeks ago come Saturday and I just wish I could fast-forward the next few weeks and my letter would be here! Where's a little pixie dust when you need it?? :)

maybe this guy can help us find out early :p
time_keeper.jpg

Ooh, it really takes this long? Greeeat. My interview's this Saturday and I'm supposed to register for second quarter at my university in about five weeks... if it doesn't come before that, I'm not sure what I should do since I'll obviously not be registering for classes here if I make it into the program. Oh well, I'll figure it out, I guess.

Ooh, it really takes this long? Greeeat. My interview's this Saturday and I'm supposed to register for second quarter at my university in about five weeks... if it doesn't come before that, I'm not sure what I should do since I'll obviously not be registering for classes here if I make it into the program. Oh well, I'll figure it out, I guess.

Yeah, it can. On average it usually takes around 3 weeks, but it has been longer for some people this semester.

If you haven't received a letter by the time you're supposed to register, I would sign up for classes anyway (then drop them after the letter comes).

Yeah, it can. On average it usually takes around 3 weeks, but it has been longer for some people this semester.

If you haven't received a letter by the time you're supposed to register, I would sign up for classes anyway (then drop them after the letter comes).

Yeah, that's my plan. I emailed my advisor about the program tonight too, though... mostly to see if I actually get college credit hours for this, but partially because of the registration dilemma.

i waited 8 weeks for my letter...I interviewed the 2nd day..but now i can say it was worth the wait because I got attractions

I'm sure there's others here like this! I want to know whether or not I got in! I'm going crazy waiting for the letter from Disney. Everyday I check the mail, everyday no letter. Grrr... anyone else waiting to find out if they got in?

YES! I'm going crazy! I just had my interview and sent off everything they asked for, but I'm ready to know now!

I got a key to my mailbox today, usually my roommate checks it but I don't want to chance having to wait for her to come home from work after closing to find out if it came...
luckily my new router came today and it's giving me problems (trying to do fancy stuff with it, I want to be able to control my computer from anywhere. being able to check my email on my ipod still doesn't cut it, i want to be able to see my whole desktop) so that's keeping my mind off it... I was hoping I would only have to wait 10 days like whoever else it was that had that short of a wait.

had a late lab so I tried again from my ipod while i was there and it works, it just doesn't allow me to access it that way from inside my router. so now I've got a different lab writeup that's not doing a very good job keeping me away from here

gaaaaaaaaaah

so that's keeping my mind off it... I was hoping I would only have to wait 10 days like whoever else it was that had that short of a wait.

I really don't know why I had such a short wait. Me and my friend who also applied were going to check if I got any bills in the mail, joking that if I got the acceptance letter I would jump in the pool with it. Well it took 10 minutes to open the damned thing and I found it. haha, I didn't jump in the pool, I was just so surprised that It came in so early. I had my interview Wed. Oct. 15, 2008 and got my letter Fri Oct 24. It was crazy! I had chosen the first interview the next day though, at 8 in the morning so i'm sure that had something to do with it I suppose, i'm sure you'll get your letter though.

My two friends got pending letters and they only interviewed two days after me. weird!

I had my presentation on the 16th and couldn't interview until the 19th so hopefully that doesn't change my wait time. I just got home and checked my mail on the way in then saw the mailman pull into my apartments after so I'm gonna go check as soon as I start some food.

edit: no purple envelope today... :( you still hold the record

Hey, just wait till you finally do get it, just like me i'm sure you'll be screaming off the top of your lungs. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :goodvibes

I had my interview on the 4th and they got my stuff a few days later. I was hoping to wait and post until I got my letter, but it's been over 3 weeks. I want to email someone just to make sure everything is going okay. But I noticed on the email my recruiter sent out it said to wait for 4 weeks. Would it be bad to go ahead and email now? I don't want to jump the gun or give my recruiter a poor impression.

I emailed after 3 weeks because I was told I would know by then. Got a response saying it would be two more weeks. Well that time frame ends tomorrow. Still nothing. I still emailed to see if my application is still pending or if notification has been sent yet.

I had to check my mail a few times today cause there was NOTHING in my mailbox... it's only been 2 weeks though

btw got it :D
not going crazy anymore. at least about that :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter