I'm going crazy because I want my letter!

I'm just annoyed about the recruiter because I can't be sure she's even getting my emails or messages if she never says anything. Just a response of some kind would be helpful, even if it's just an email saying "I'm way busy, I'll talk to you when I get a chance". I'm not sure if she's gotten anything I've sent, which is what is annoying.

Also, my recruiter annoys me. She doesn't answer her phone, doesn't return phone calls and doesn't check her email. Grrr

That's not nice to say. Several of the recruiters just got back from traveling all over the country (and even internationally) to promote the program.
Give recruiting a call again and keep at asking them what happened with your stuff.

I clarified. I meant not that the lady was annoying, more that I'm frustrated at the lack of any sort of response. I can't be sure she's getting my messages or emails if I don't get any response at all, which is what is bothering me

I clarified. I meant not that the lady was annoying, more that I'm frustrated at the lack of any sort of response. I can't be sure she's getting my messages or emails if I don't get any response at all, which is what is bothering me

ohhhh i feel your pain big time, and i understand that you're not trying to be rude, because i know how frustrating and stressful it is. the lack of response has possibly cost my family thousands of dollars in late contract housing fees for my university. i've been politely emailing and leaving voicemails for a few days now, and i've gotten no help whatsoever. although i understand that the recruiters have a million people to get back to, it doesn't change the fact that we're stressin a little bit...or a lot : )

Thanks for your encouragement! My daughter called the recruiter today and was told her ACCEPTANCE letter is on the way. She will be in costuming!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter