I'm going crazy because I want my letter!

So I FINALLY got my confirmation email today saying that they have my full application. I did call to verify that they had everything a few days ago and they hadn't but she said I'd be getting my email in the next few days which I did.

So if you have any doubts at all about your application or anything, I'd call them, they are really nice and helpful. I tried emailing, but I wanted a quicker response when I called. Also if your specific recruiter isn't available, they redirect you to another one.

But they said 2 to 4 weeks till I hear from them, so I am just counting down the days.... :)

...oh and praying :)

I just got a letter saying my status is pending. Anyone know if that's good or bad? Anyone else get one?

I got one of those a week ago
and my boyfriend got one too

It said I would know by the 21st. My parents all see it as a good thing....but I still have to wait a while :sad1:

I hope they don't tell me that I have to fill out rehire paperwork in a couple of weeks and then have to wait longer...that would really really stink. I worked for Disney only briefly, because they took ownership of the Disney Store I worked at right before it closed...I literally worked for them for about 10 days...but I still had to fill out an application....and my paychecks came from Disney for the next couple months after that even though we were ran by a liquidation company. I don't know...my interviewer found all my info but didn't say anything about having to do rehire stuff...I hope this doesn't cause problems!

I emailed a week or so ago, still haven't heard anything. Maybe they don't like me? Is there a number I can call to talk to someone?

They took forever to get back to me... so don't give up hope. I almost had and then I got my letter.

Also if you got your email confirming that they had the application, your specific recruiter's email and phone number should be at the veeeeeery bottom...

Hope this helps!

I'm in the "still waiting" group, too. My interview was 11/7 and she assured me it was only 2-3 weeks again (after being longer earlier in the hiring season). I've emailed (and gotten a read receipt) and left a voicemail, but no response. I'll be calling again tomorrow, just to follow up one more time.

It's going on four weeks for DLR CP for me. I tried to call Fri, but they were closed. I'm going to try again tomorrow...

M daughter had a phone interview, then auditioned 2 weeks later. They said 2-3 more weeks. It's been over 3.. she emailed them today and the response was " We have sent a letter regarding your interview status, if you don't receive it in 2 weeks, notify us.... That doesnt sound good to me! Is there any hope that she might still get in?

Call the entertaiment department, and they may tell you over the phone, if she is in. :confused3 I called and found out, and received my letter a week an a half later. I hope that helps.:)

Does the WDW program start the same time the DL one does? We start on the 6th. If so, that's crazy how long some of you have to wait... That barely gives you a week or so to prepare to move out!

Does the WDW program start the same time the DL one does? We start on the 6th. If so, that's crazy how long some of you have to wait... That barely gives you a week or so to prepare to move out!

That's the problem I'm running into! If I get in, I have almost NO time to get ready to move.

That's the problem I'm running into! If I get in, I have almost NO time to get ready to move.

There are more than a couple arrival dates for WDW, last I heard there weren't any arrival dates before 1/26 (there were like 4 or 5 before that some for spring, some for spring advantage), and that one might be full. I think they actually added one on 2/11 or somewhere around there

There are more than a couple arrival dates for WDW, last I heard there weren't any arrival dates before 1/26 (there were like 4 or 5 before that some for spring, some for spring advantage), and that one might be full. I think they actually added one on 2/11 or somewhere around there

That's not good news for me. :guilty: We are going to be at AKV through 1/30, so I really needed an earlier check-in date to get some money coming in before having to pay rent. Of course, I still have to get my acceptance...:rolleyes1

if 1/26 is full there's also 2/2 before any after that
paying rent is always relative to when you check in so I don't understand what you're saying about the timing there... I think they leave you the whole first weeks paycheck then hit you for rent twice on the second week

if 1/26 is full there's also 2/2 before any after that
paying rent is always relative to when you check in so I don't understand what you're saying about the timing there... I think they leave you the whole first weeks paycheck then hit you for rent twice on the second week

I'll be living "off-campus" since I have a family. I was hoping to build up a few weeks reserve before moving to the apartment. I was also hoping not to have my program extend past May.

If there's some move in dates in early Jan, and some in late Feb, that kinda sucks for the Feb people. They don't get to stay as long :(

Also, my recruiter annoys me. She doesn't answer her phone, doesn't return phone calls and doesn't check her email. Grrr

Also, my recruiter annoys me. She doesn't answer her phone, doesn't return phone calls and doesn't check her email. Grrr

Aw you shouldn't say that, I know for a fact that they look at this forum and that could be offensive. I'm sure it's a hard job that she has and everyone has their off days. Just remember that the recruiters are busy making dreams come true for all of us lol, you don't wanna get on their bad side pirate:

If there's some move in dates in early Jan, and some in late Feb, that kinda sucks for the Feb people. They don't get to stay as long :(

That's not true, each arrival date has a departure date paired with it, so people showing up on 1/5 leave like the middle of may and my 1/26 arrival means I leave June 5th. The people who get there after me will leave even later

I did just see a post on the facebook group that there are no January dates left...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter