In your opinion, what was the ugliest car ever made?

But as for weird looking, there was the late 80s Nissan Pulsar NX with the removable rear section that could be configured with different units. And the ugliest was the Sportbak version that gave it the most storage area. But it wasn't just that it looked like a box, but that the color never quite matched and the way the window was arranged was absolutely bizarre.

1.jpg

My dad had a Pulsar NX for a while, with the T-Top, but not that weird back thing. It was red, and a pretty cool car!

My dad had a Pulsar NX for a while, with the T-Top, but not that weird back thing. It was red, and a pretty cool car!

I liked the interesting tail lights, and it looked interesting without being weird with the standard back. But the Sportbak was odd.

nissan-pulsar-nx-sportbak_100352783.jpg

There were all sorts of configurations like a pickup style look.

R4GLFG4EI2FXYYES43ZCV6X72Q.jpg

Or of course the standard configuration with the hardtop panels.

Nissan_Pulsar_NX_1.6_1987_%2815252502923%29.jpg

I liked the interesting tail lights, and it looked interesting without being weird with the standard back. But the Sportbak was odd.
There were all sorts of configurations like a pickup style look.
Or of course the standard configuration with the hardtop panels.

Nissan_Pulsar_NX_1.6_1987_%2815252502923%29.jpg

Yeah, that last one was pretty much kist like the one my dad had, but withoug the big spoiler.

I have a soft spot for the Gremlin. That is the car DH had when we dated and we had it through the first year we were married. It was not pretty but it was unique and I liked that. My grandfather called it a toy car. I find the Ford Flex to be ugly.

I have a Christmas tree ornament of the weiner mobile and it plays the theme song. DH and the boys loved it. I found it cleaning up the house and it is now mine. Good memories.

Wienermobile

View attachment 642292

And with the original Little Oscar

View attachment 642296

Hey, now, we're not gonna have bad words about the Weinermobile! That thing is one of the greatest vehicles to grace the roads, bringing joy and wonder wherever it goes. I mean, the horn plays the "I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner" song for crying out loud!

Hey, now, we're not gonna have bad words about the Weinermobile! That thing is one of the greatest vehicles to grace the roads, bringing joy and wonder wherever it goes. I mean, the horn plays the "I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner" song for crying out loud!
I agree, Brian. I've seen it a number of times over the many years. Always brings a smile.

I'll go unusual, not ugly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter