Is Campbell soup mmm mmm good ?

I prefer home made or ramen. Canned soup is gross. I do use cream of mushroom in a chicken and biscuit bake, but thats about it.

Same. I think Progressive Tomato Basil is the best canned tomato soup on the market, although Rao's now sells jar soup and they have a tomato basil as well. Need to try that one next. Their Pasta e Fagoli and Minestrone are fantastic.

I also used to eat Campbells Chicken and Stars or Chicken Noodle religiously as a kid. It tastes like ocean water to me now. Just insanely salty and the chunks of mystery meat chicken in it are SO unappetizing. I now exclusively use Knorr powdered soup mix envelopes (Fideos de Pollo) when I want chicken soup, or I make it homemade from scratch.

I make a homemade sopa de fideo. I don’t follow a recipe but this is kinda like it. I either use Goya fideo noodles or spaghetti. And I use dark meat. It’s sooooo good.

https://latinamommeals.com/sopa-de-fideo-puerto-rican-chicken-noodle-soup/

Makes me want to tell my mom I want Ketchup on my mashed potatoes! I think I put Catsup on everything when I was a child!
And Wonder Bread! Did anybody else make wonder bread into balls by rolling in the sweaty palms of your hands for a special treat?
I was the same way when I was a kid. I put ketchup on (almost) everything when I was a kid, including steak, which annoyed my dad. I'd put ketchup in my mashed potatoes and swirl them around until they turned pink.

Campbell's soup is mmm mmm salty.

Edited to add: oops, apparently you're supposed to add 2 cans of water to it while heating it up. That would explain why it was so salty. :eek: :rotfl:

I don’t care for the small can kind that you add water to. I like their tomato basil and chicken corn chowder a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter