It is almost Halloween time!

acehorseytink

Tink and Dashyboy, Friends Forever
Ok, so how many of you are getting a little sad to think of Halloween time coming so near and not being able to celebrate any of it on vmk. I know I am going to miss it alot this year. I remember last year I was the one at home passing out candy to trick or treaters and while I was waiting for them to come up to the door I was playing vmk ( walking around, sinking ships, getting prizes, host events, and all ). I will miss it alot this year not being able to do that. And it is even worse with Christmas around the corner, I absolutely love Christmas time and on vmk it just completed it for me. I got to celebrate it with friends and family in real, and friends and family on vmk. These are just my thoughts and memories and I would love to hear what some of u all did during these times of year with your real life and your little avatars as well in the :yay: greatest game ever. :yay:

Well ill would be as his friends know busily at work on his halloween room, while Rob ( me ) is thinking about how to be more creative than last year.

yeah, halloween was really cool on VMK, but i was into christmas. I didn't know i was going to miss it this much:sad1:

Yeah, im going to miss it even more now. Of course I miss it more and more each passing day. This year me and ace (tink) would actually do a very good job getting the halloween items before they aren't being sold anymore. I would have been handing out the candy too this year at the same time as playing vmk, taking turns with my brother hoopsdude. Awe, I just dont really feel halloween spirit anymore... last year I did with vmk, but I dont know about this year. It will be so different. I just miss the holidays so much on vmk, I miss the whole kingdom.

The music on Main Street that was really cool that time of year,

Since we don´t have Halloween here in Germany(well officially) it was always nice to get a good "Halloween" feeling at VMK

yeah, i agree with flips. The holidays just aren't the same without VMK.

If any of u have awesome Halloween pics it would be great to see them. It might be fun, and we can share some of our fun memories of holiday vmk with eachother.

Do you all think we should start a new thread asking ppl to share their Halloween vmk pics??

Yeah! That would be cool, we could get people to just share their vmk lives a bit and just get to talk about it a little more. I would really enjoy seeing what others thought was special on vmk, and see how they celebrated the holidays. I wish we could continue our traditions on vmk this year...

yeah, i agree with flips. The holidays just aren't the same without VMK.

Yay! You called me flips :) Sorry, its just no one ever calls me that anymore, and I just love it sometimes when people do. Not many people say that word either. About a month ago some people were talking in the halls and out of all those people, I heard some girl say "flips" and I turned around, and I probably looked like an idiot, lol I stayed there quite awhile looking confused. Would of been cool if they were actually talking to me...

Wow. Halloween doesn't have the same feeling of excitement as it did when VMK was open. Hopefully, some miracle could happen out of the blue. I miss VMK..:sad2:

About a month ago some people were talking in the halls and out of all those people, I heard some girl say "flips" and I turned around, and I probably looked like an idiot, lol I stayed there quite awhile looking confused. Would of been cool if they were actually talking to me...
lol!!:laughing:
At least i'll be able to trick or treat this year :rotfl:
i still miss VMK around the holidays.....especially my christmas outfit:sad1:

Hmm... I miss everything. It was kind of nice you could dress up like a princess, or an astonaut or anything you wanted to be. You cant do that at all, only in Disney parks if you are a certain age, and during Halloween lol. You could just be whoever you wanted to be on there, and not have to worry about what everyone else thought if you were wearing a hat with a bird on it, and acting all weird and goofy. I guess they still think I was really weird, but that's going to happen no matter what kind of world its in lol. I miss my vmk!

i really really regret playing POTCO more torwards the end of VMK..... and then when they annouced when VMK was closing i couldn't think about anything else about VMK. I had a dream about VMK last night..... right below where you sign in on the home page so you can see all of your pins and stuff there was a note in tiny letters.... it said "VMK will be reopening on July 4th, 2010". Man i wish that was true, only 2009 instead of 2010.

Did they really have to close VMK on a weekday?

Yeah that made me so mad! I didn't care though, I just stayed up until it closed. I am so sorry for htose of you who couldn't do that though... it was really weird though. The lag was horrible, those of you who were on that last month. Still worth it though. I actually got disconnected two minutes before midnight on that last night :( it was horrible. I sat there staring at my computer for a long time after that...
So you had a vmk dream? I wish I did recently... I have dreamt about vmk before though. It was awesome lol. Im pretty sure I havent since it closed though.

yeah, it was wierd bc the "play now" button was there but you couldn't play, and my best friend, who got me into VMK, said she wouldn't play again.

But you know what? I heard somewhere that sometimes dreams are based on reality;)

Well,
I'm channeling anger into happiness.
Instead of spending all my time on the computer,
I'll actually go out and dance with all my friends and Colton this Halloween.

Well I do hope our beloved vmk becomes reality again very soon. 12 more days until the rumored date. I dont know, im putting my hope into something. Its not like I can be much more disappointed if it still doesn't open up, but I will probably miss it more and maybe my insane vmk home sickness will give me some ideas on how to get it back.

i didn't know there was a rumored date in 12 days. i'm gonna try to check the website every day.

If it's not in 12 days i'm hoping for my dream date. July 4th is actually, i think, pretty reasonable.

I miss ALL the VMK holidays...
Halloween was my personal favorite.
I remember making pumpkin rooms with my friends, and those cool orange boxes and smokey carpets..
It's also when I got my first magic pin, Bat Magic.
I also made one of my more somewhat sucessful quests, Mickey's Halloween Haunting Quest. I found a picture.
HALLOWEEN.jpg

A little OT: It's stupid why they closed it. It made me WANT to go to WDW. It got me all excited. Then once it closed, I lost alot of interest in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter