It is almost Halloween time!

i didn't know there was a rumored date in 12 days. i'm gonna try to check the website every day.

If it's not in 12 days i'm hoping for my dream date. July 4th is actually, i think, pretty reasonable.

lol my dream date for vmk opening up is tomorrow. Im pretty sure vmk reopening would be the best day of my life... for now. Im not THAT old, so by the end of my life it would probably make top 10 or 15. Heh I hope it does, we'll see in 12 days.

I miss ALL the VMK holidays...
Halloween was my personal favorite.
I remember making pumpkin rooms with my friends, and those cool orange boxes and smokey carpets..
It's also when I got my first magic pin, Bat Magic.
I also made one of my more somewhat sucessful quests, Mickey's Halloween Haunting Quest. I found a picture.
HALLOWEEN.jpg

A little OT: It's stupid why they closed it. It made me WANT to go to WDW. It got me all excited. Then once it closed, I lost alot of interest in Disney.

Thanks!! Nice picture. Thanks for sharing your vmk Halloween memories and pics with all of us. We should do the same thing for Christmas time too I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter