January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part IV !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to tell all of you...got to work this morning and one of my co-workers handed me a gift for our son - a GC for Disney!!! So sweet of her...(yeah, and my son's not the least bit spoiled! :lmao: )

Hi guys, I have not really been around. We are still going on our trip, but things here have been very shaky. My oldest daughter was hospitalized for 7.5 days for a non medical reason. It has completely taken our family back as to what we could have done differently or wrong or whatever. She was released two days before Christmas. She is coming with us, and I am going to have to back out of any meet. I do not want to upset her or make her feel ill at ease. I am sorry :( DH is still out of work :(

I hope you all have a great time on your trips. I am still excited about ours in just 10 days and hope it does all of us some good. I can not wait to see pictures. Has anyone heard about the photoshare we are doing? Jenjolt you are in the group have you heard anything? Please let me know!

huge hugs to all of you
glo

Nope, not a fan at all. I'm holding out for Lost! It starts up the week before I leave, so I have to remember to program the DVR!!
That's another thing to add to the to-do-before-we-leave list!! Set DVR for all important shows!!

I'm not a fan either, but I love LOST!!!! I will be setting my tivo as well. We got hooked on Lost almost 2 years ago. We borrowed Season 1 from my DH's co-worker and watched it over the summer. We then rented Seasons 2 and 3 and were all caught up by the time Season 4 started last Jan. We are all set for the new season to begin. It's addicting!

Hung up with dining. My phone was acting all weird. I'll try again!

I thought the same thing when the show ended that he should defineatly be the next bachelor! I did not know that Deanna and Jesse broke up. I wonder how long they were together for?

Well I saw on a preview that she makes an appearance on the bachelor. So I googled it and it seems that her and Jesse broke up pretty recently. He even made a video of himself talking about the break up on You-tube. Ew, I never liked him.

Hi guys, I have not really been around. We are still going on our trip, but things here have been very shaky. My oldest daughter was hospitalized for 7.5 days for a non medical reason. It has completely taken our family back as to what we could have done differently or wrong or whatever. She was released two days before Christmas. She is coming with us, and I am going to have to back out of any meet. I do not want to upset her or make her feel ill at ease. I am sorry :( DH is still out of work :(

I hope you all have a great time on your trips. I am still excited about ours in just 10 days and hope it does all of us some good. I can not wait to see pictures. Has anyone heard about the photoshare we are doing? Jenjolt you are in the group have you heard anything? Please let me know!

huge hugs to all of you
glo

Hey Glo. Sorry things haven't been going so well. I hope you and your family are able to enjoy your vacation and it does you all some good! :hug:

Is anyone other than Trista and Ryan? :confused3

The last thing I read said that they were the only ones together and that they are expecting baby number 2!

I know the odds are against it working out for Jason, but I just have hopes that he will make better decisions being a dad than most of the other bachelors have.

Okay :offtopic: but is anyone else excited about the new season of the Bachelor starting tonight??? :goodvibes

MEEE!!!! I liked Jason right from the start. I think Deanna is flakey. Who would pick a snowboarder over a professional... wait, I married a snowboarder too... Well, I am still really excited to see Jason get to pick someone for himself and his son.

AND I have made our ressies for T-Rex! Jan 24th at 6:30 pm for a party of 15!

I think byron and mary are still together, they are from season six. I didnt watch that season but I remember seeing an update show and they were on it.

I thought Byron & Mary were still together too. . . Until I read an article yesterday saying that Ryan & Trista were the only ones still together. . . I never heard that Byron & Mary broke up though . . . :confused3

wow, only 3 pages left to fill and we have to move. I am guessing at this rate by the time I get out of the shower, dressed & ready to go, and get to work this thread will be done. I am impressed!

MEEE!!!! I liked Jason right from the start. I think Deanna is flakey. Who would pick a snowboarder over a professional... wait, I married a snowboarder too... Well, I am still really excited to see Jason get to pick someone for himself and his son.

AND I have made our ressies for T-Rex! Jan 24th at 6:30 pm for a party of 15!

:rotfl2: I just didn't care for Jesse at all. My jaw just dropped to the floor when she picked him over Jason! :scared1:

Congrats to everyone getting T-Rex ADR's!! :cool1:

Okay we leave for disney on Saturday and was hoping that someone could tell me where to look for the Orlando forecast. I have been checking weather.com and accuweather.com and one tells me low 70's and the other says low 60's for next week? :confused3 I need help I have to start packing soon!

Detailed ten-day forecast

Today
Jan 05
Details Clear
Hi: 80° Lo: 59°
Day: Sunny skies. High 80F
Night: Clear skies. Low 59F.

Tomorrow
Jan 06
Details Fair
Hi: 81° Lo: 65°
Day: Sunny skies. High 81F
Night: Clear skies. Low 65F.

Wednesday
Jan 07 Sprinkles
Hi: 73° Lo: 49°
Chance of moderate rain showers with slight chance of thunder. High 73F and low 49F.

Thursday
Jan 08 Clear
Hi: 70° Lo: 48°
Sunny skies. High 70F and low 48F.

Friday
Jan 09 Clear
Hi: 73° Lo: 52°
Sunny skies. High 73F and low 52F.

Saturday
Jan 10 Clear
Hi: 73° Lo: 51°
Sunny skies. High 73F and low 51F.

Sunday
Jan 11 AM Rain
Hi: 76° Lo: 54°
Slight chance of moderate rain showers. High 76F and low 54F.

Monday
Jan 12 PM Clouds
Hi: 60° Lo: 48°
Cloudy skies. High 60F and low 48F.

Tuesday
Jan 13 Clear
Hi: 62° Lo: 43°
Sunny skies. High 62F and low 43F.

Wednesday
Jan 14 Clear
Hi: 71° Lo: 44°
Sunny skies. High 71F and low 44F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter