• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jeopardy Showdown 1/7/20

It is on ABC in New York City, and always has been, AFAIK, at least as long as Alex Trebek has been host.

Last edited:
I was curious about where it is aired in different areas, and found out some facts. In 7 of the top 10 largest markets, it is aired on ABC. (This comes from Matt Carberry and was published in Aug or Sept of 2019.)

ABC 52 stations (24.8%) has 41.6% of the viewers
NBC 70 stations (33.3%) has 24.7%
CBS 71 stations (33.8%) has 22.4%
FOX 12 stations (5.7%) has 6.1%
IND stations make up 3 (1.4%) and have 5%
Jeapordy and Wheel are both on Fox here, back to back.

It will run until Thursday at the earliest and next Friday at the latest. I'm hoping it goes to at least early next week.

Looking forward to watching the show, starting soon!

I feel like James has the advantage due to momentum and his playing style. Loved watching him. The other two will have to change their strategy to compete, which may put them out of their comfort zone. However, I’m sure they are all well-prepared and anything is possible. I have a soft spot for Ken. Didn’t see Brad’s original shows, so he’s the wild card for me. All smart players, all fast buzzers, any of them would be a worthy winner.

It was really fun to watch last night. Wonder if Brad was having an off night or if its really gonna be between James and Ken.

Who won last night? I think James is going to win overall, because of his unorthodox playing style.

I was curious about where it is aired in different areas, and found out some facts. In 7 of the top 10 largest markets, it is aired on ABC. (This comes from Matt Carberry and was published in Aug or Sept of 2019.)

It never once occurred to me that Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune weren't 100% on ABC. Weird.

Here, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune both air on the CBS affiliate. Jeopardy airs at 9:30 am and Wheel of Fortune at 6:30 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter