July 2011:Calling all planners-Post your dates & Resort

Well I finally found a July 2012 thread so have joined in. So excited about our next trip but haven't even finished editing pictures from this trip I just finished. I am having alot of trouble getting the photopass edits to save, they Mickey Arm just spins over and over then it goes back to where I need to sign in. Is anyone else havin trouble?

I just joined the July 2012 board too!

Will miss seeing you all in July. We have decided to go in August after the crowds start to diminish. DH said it was just far to many people for him. We will be booking Aug 15-27th once he get's home from this deployment and we have his per-deim in hand! He still doesn't understand why we HAVE to book then :rotfl:

We were going to stay on after our cruise next June/July but I'm taking a pay cut due to schedule changes (I get to go home early so I'm not too mad) so we're going to put off that decision for a while.

We were going to stay on after our cruise next June/July but I'm taking a pay cut due to schedule changes (I get to go home early so I'm not too mad) so we're going to put off that decision for a while.

Hello Juliebug - did we miss talking to you in July? I rememebr the name Juliebug from Dallas but don't remember visiting with you on Disboard prior to my DD and My departure to WDW from DFW airport.

Here is a 2012 thread for the whole year...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2731414

It is sometimes hard to plan a year away - we have a lot of variables so I do not have dates yet. There could be specials too - and that always helps!

:cool1: Well we are going back for a June/July trip :woohoo:

We are booked for AKL for 6/22-7/05 of this year so I can join some of you on the new July planning thread.

Hello Everyone - Just an FYI about the Australia Study Program Midori received. Midori started school on Wedesnday and came home so excited :banana: she could not tell me what had happen with all the screaming :jumping1: and jumping :yay: up and down.

2 of her 6th grade classmates :hyper::hyper::hyper: received the same invitation to study in Australia. We are all going to the same meeting on September 10th at UTA.

Wish us luck :thumbsup2

I don't remember seeing out meet pic here. So I'll post it. Sorry if it already has been posted.

Photo0022FourBySix.jpg

Nice Dismeet picture. My goal is to make a dismeet on our next trip July 2012. We will be there 2 full weeks so hopefully it will work out.

Hello Juliebug - did we miss talking to you in July? I rememebr the name Juliebug from Dallas but don't remember visiting with you on Disboard prior to my DD and My departure to WDW from DFW airport.

I don't think we visited either and we may be some sort of neighbor as I teach in Grapevine but live up near Denton.

It is sometimes hard to plan a year away - we have a lot of variables so I do not have dates yet. There could be specials too - and that always helps!

Sadly, I'm not sure that the specials are going to make up taking a 16% pay cut and I may have to buy a car next year. And, after talking to a few people today about the state of education on TX, we'll have to cut another $9 million next school year. Since we've already cut pretty far, the next thing will be smaller programs like mine (Latin). This time next year, I may still be sitting on the couch all day and watching Real Housewives of NJ marathons on Bravo.

I don't think we visited either and we may be some sort of neighbor as I teach in Grapevine but live up near Denton.

Sadly, I'm not sure that the specials are going to make up taking a 16% pay cut and I may have to buy a car next year. And, after talking to a few people today about the state of education on TX, we'll have to cut another $9 million next school year. Since we've already cut pretty far, the next thing will be smaller programs like mine (Latin). This time next year, I may still be sitting on the couch all day and watching Real Housewives of NJ marathons on Bravo.

My DD and I live in the Camp Bowie and Bryant Irvin area! Nice to meet you neighbor. :) My DD goes to a Catholic School and I work for a Staffing Company in FTW. I have three offices I travel to daily FTW, Arlington and Dallas. I am fortunate to be able to take my DD to school at 8:00 AM and pick her up daily at 3:00 PM and call it a day :yay: , but I am on call 24/7/365 :surfweb:.

I don't remember seeing out meet pic here. So I'll post it. Sorry if it already has been posted.

Photo0022FourBySix.jpg

:sad2: I am still sad we weren't able to make it that day. I would have loved meeting every IRL

:grouphug: It is a very scary time to be an educator.

Hello!

Not sure if anyone checks this anymore (or still have it in your subscriptions) But I wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive! Crazy stuff since getting back ... finishing school (HUGE projects & finals), getting sick, family emergency which required us going out of state AND we just got back ... well, we stopped at my parents' house and are staying the night.

Anywho, this means I wasn't able to get on and gab about the awesomeness of the World with you guys :( Nor was I able to do my TR. Though, I will start on it soon :) If anyone is reading this, and wishes to read my first ever TR, please let me know via message.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe vacation :)

Hello!

Not sure if anyone checks this anymore (or still have it in your subscriptions) But I wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive! Crazy stuff since getting back ... finishing school (HUGE projects & finals), getting sick, family emergency which required us going out of state AND we just got back ... well, we stopped at my parents' house and are staying the night.

Anywho, this means I wasn't able to get on and gab about the awesomeness of the World with you guys :( Nor was I able to do my TR. Though, I will start on it soon :) If anyone is reading this, and wishes to read my first ever TR, please let me know via message.

Can't wait to read the trip report! Hope everything is settling down for you, sounds like a hectic time.

Hello!

Sorry for your challenges, hope everything is ok and settles down for you and your family. We all are excited to read your trip report and can't wait. So get it going Lady friend. :rotfl2: I have also been quite on the Dis board. My DD 11 :littleangel: Midori has a very full schedule at school and she just started Vollyball. 6th grade has changed since I was in the 6th grade 42 years ago. Ha! Ha! :rolleyes1

Hello!

:wave2: Sorry to hear that things have been crazy. Post here when you start your trip report so we can all check it out. You can also post it on FB too in the July group.

To all - I know I am a little late with this up-date so he goes.

We have a very educational meeting. It was very exciting for Midori and myself. The trip is in June and it is for two weeks. Wow!!! I am glad it is for only two weeks, any longer I will go crazy without Midori. 15 days is long enough.

We submitted our application and our 400.00 deposit so Midori can be scheduled for an interview. So now - we are waiting for information as to when the interview will take place. There will be 40 kid's from different schools in the Fort Worth area going on this trip. 5000.00 plus 350.00 for the airfare from DFW to LA. The 5000.00 covers everything else except spending money. Flight from LA to Sydney, and guess what they will transfer in Dubai. Man I would love to fly into and over Dubai just to see all of the neat architecture I've seen only in pictures and National Geographic channel. Midori is so excited to be considered to go but it will be decided after the interview process. I have all of the documents in order and all of the required letters of recommendation. So here's hoping Midori will get accepted.

I told Midori if she goes on this wonderful trip to Australia - our annual WDW trip in July will have to be a short one, 4 to 5 days instead in our 9 to 10 days and no resort stay this time. We'll have to stay at Extended Stay next to the Convention Center on I-Drive.

Now I am going to copy this up-date and post it on a couple of other threads - waiting for my up-date so please do not think I am posting it to show off. OK????

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and Friendship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter