July 2011:Calling all planners-Post your dates & Resort

You probably have your already done. Ha! Ha ! - Since it just my DD and I, I have to start as soon as we get back or I will not have it paid off in time. Plus it keeps the excitment going fro year to year.

True. :) Dh and I just never know if we'll be in a position to afford it/get time off a year in advance. So we kinda play it by ear.

Much safer to just assume we wont go again, and if we get pleasantly surprised--so be it! :)

True. :) Dh and I just never know if we'll be in a position to afford it/get time off a year in advance. So we kinda play it by ear.

Much safer to just assume we wont go again, and if we get pleasantly surprised--so be it! :)

I know what you mean. If I can get the deposit in as soon as I return from a Disney trip it makes it easier to get started.

I call in weekly to WDW reservations to make payments to my reservations. Sometimes I make as little as a 10.00 payment. Yes, it's small but the end result is it gets paid off before we arrive.

We were so lucky to eat at that time and miss the rain!! LOL :thumbsup2

Our pager just went off the characters were up on the top level waving hello... and i was surprised as they followed us to our table and the manager told us about the photo... I think they must do this with each first family...

That is just so cool. I hope you post a picture of it. I would love to see it.

Hello - Let us know if and when you find the July 2012 post. We would like to get on it too.

Midori and Bob

Bob you should start one for 2012. :thumbsup2

I know what you mean. If I can get the deposit in as soon as I return from a Disney trip it makes it easier to get started.

I call in weekly to WDW reservations to make payments to my reservations. Sometimes I make as little as a 10.00 payment. Yes, it's small but the end result is it gets paid off before we arrive.

Hmm . Never thought about it that way!!

DH and I are talking about DVC.... if that becomes a reality, we'll probably be able to plan trips a little better. :goodvibes Just not sure if that is something we're realistically going to do or not yet. :)

We will be going back next year but later in the year...more like November. Were planning on 10-12 days this time though so we will have longer to see everything and with the cooler weather we will not be sweating so much.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2763978 is the link to my TR that I've gotten started. It's only up to day 3 right now, have 4 more day's to tell about and post pictures from.

I'm jealous of all of you who are planning your next trip already! :)

Not sure when ours will be. However, I am hoping it will be with an addition to the family, which will make it magical all over again! :wizard:

Our next trip will be this coming Thanksgiving. We will be cruising on the Disney Dream 11/20 -11/23/11 and then heading to Disney World for three nights. We are thinking about going in July 2012 but it will depend on my work schedule next summer.

Alot of you know that our 15 year old dog passed away right before our trip. Well, last night we were at a baseball game and the Animal Protective League was there. We fell in love:lovestruc with an 11 week old puppy. She is a Lab, Shepard, and Rottweiler mix. We are so happy to have her join our family!

Our next trip will be this coming Thanksgiving. We will be cruising on the Disney Dream 11/20 -11/23/11 and then heading to Disney World for three nights. We are thinking about going in July 2012 but it will depend on my work schedule next summer.

Alot of you know that our 15 year old dog passed away right before our trip. Well, last night we were at a baseball game and the Animal Protective League was there. We fell in love:lovestruc with an 11 week old puppy. She is a Lab, Shepard, and Rottweiler mix. We are so happy to have her join our family!

Congratulations on your new puppy!!!!!

That is just so cool. I hope you post a picture of it. I would love to see it.

Bob you should start one for 2012. :thumbsup2

WOW!!!!! - I don't know :confused3 if I have the experience to keep it up. I am still new :rolleyes1 at the Dis board stuff. I could not even get Photo Bucket and Dis Board to work together to post our pictures. I appreciate your support. :thumbsup2

News Flash

To All Diser's - I have met in person and to all I have communicated over the Dis Board.

My DD11 received a letter from People To People Student Ambassador Programs inviting her to study in Australia in 2012. WOW !!! what a super nice invitation. She was excited, yet apprehensive.

I asked my DD what she thought. Midori said to me - "Would you be able to come with me?, I have never been apart from you more than the time at school and play dates with friends. I told her that we would have to research the program a lttile further and attend the meeting on Saturday, September 10th.

Midori went online to research the program and thought it was a great opportunity to travel more and experience other cultures. I don't know if you remember our history together - Durning Midori's early years, I took off from work for 4 years to be with her and to insure a solid foundation to our relationship as DD and Father. we have traveled abroad many times and frequently travel to Japan to vist our family since I am a Japanese National.

I personally would not be able to survive a separation for any length of time so yes I would HAVE to go with her. NO QUESTION about that. I will up-date all of you on this invitation after we attend the meeting on September 10th.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

News Flash

To All Diser's - I have met in person and to all I have communicated over the Dis Board.

My DD11 received a letter from People To People Student Ambassador Programs inviting her to study in Australia in 2012. WOW !!! what a super nice invitation. She was excited, yet apprehensive.

I asked my DD what she thought. Midori said to me - "Would you be able to come with me?, I have never been apart from you more than the time at school and play dates with friends. I told her that we would have to research the program a lttile further and attend the meeting on Saturday, September 10th.

Midori went online to research the program and thought it was a great opportunity to travel more and experience other cultures. I don't know if you remember our history together - Durning Midori's early years, I took off from work for 4 years to be with her and to insure a solid foundation to our relationship as DD and Father. we have traveled abroad many times and frequently travel to Japan to vist our family since I am a Japanese National.

I personally would not be able to survive a separation for any length of time so yes I would HAVE to go with her. NO QUESTION about that. I will up-date all of you on this invitation after we attend the meeting on September 10th.

Congrats to her. Sounds like she will do very well for herself.

News Flash

Bob, that sounds like an amazing opportunity :) Keep us posted.

News Flash

How exciting! I hope it works out for the both of you. :)

I'm jealous of all of you who are planning your next trip already! :)

Not sure when ours will be. However, I am hoping it will be with an addition to the family, which will make it magical all over again! :wizard:

:sad1: I have the Disney blues too. We are planned for 2013 but I want to go back in April2012

Sending Pixiedust that you have a little one to take with you. It is definately a different experience with little ones:lmao:

News Flash

Keep us posted that sounds like a wonderful adventure.:goodvibes

News Flash

Congratulations to Midori! That sounds like a wonderful opportunity. Hope things work out.

:sad1: I have the Disney blues too. We are planned for 2013 but I want to go back in April2012

Sending Pixiedust that you have a little one to take with you. It is definately a different experience with little ones:lmao:

Keep us posted that sounds like a wonderful adventure.:goodvibes

We bought Annual Passes - was hoping to go at Thanksgiving too but airfare is ridiculous. We may go for spring break (because we can drive) which is in April - if you work out an April trip would it be the week before Easter? That is when we would be there.

We bought Annual Passes - was hoping to go at Thanksgiving too but airfare is ridiculous. We may go for spring break (because we can drive) which is in April - if you work out an April trip would it be the week before Easter? That is when we would be there.

The funny thing is I want to squeeze a long weekend trip in October but the airfare is more expensive than Thanksgiving.:confused3 We have annual passes but they expire 12/11/11:headache:

But if we went in April,2012 it would be 4/15-4/21 which I think is a few weeks after Easter. The schools in RI always have the 3rd full week of April off. So we would miss you.:sad2:

Have you been in April before? I really think I just love this time of the year. The weather is just perfect and no BTG to deal with:lmao: But the only con to April is we can't do two weeks. I really loved being able to go for 2 weeks and just enjoy ourselves.

The funny thing is I want to squeeze a long weekend trip in October but the airfare is more expensive than Thanksgiving.:confused3 We have annual passes but they expire 12/11/11:headache:

But if we went in April,2012 it would be 4/15-4/21 which I think is a few weeks after Easter. The schools in RI always have the 3rd full week of April off. So we would miss you.:sad2:

Have you been in April before? I really think I just love this time of the year. The weather is just perfect and no BTG to deal with:lmao: But the only con to April is we can't do two weeks. I really loved being able to go for 2 weeks and just enjoy ourselves.

We have been in April.....great weather, although it has been chilly sometimes, but no btgs! You are right, we can only do a week too in April. We would be there April 1-8 if we go. The week before Easter is more crowded than July.

Well I finally found a July 2012 thread so have joined in. So excited about our next trip but haven't even finished editing pictures from this trip I just finished. I am having alot of trouble getting the photopass edits to save, they Mickey Arm just spins over and over then it goes back to where I need to sign in. Is anyone else havin trouble?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter