July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an idea as to how many young adults are aboard around our DD's age - turning 21 on this cruise. !

Three back to back cruises, 35 days it will be your second home for a month and a bit.

Hope the weather is better on the way back across the Atlantic!

Ariana's Catering Hall in New Dorp Plaza... it s at 3- you should come and meet us if you live close... my cousins woulnt mind at all!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Have fun at the christening. You'll be about 5 minutes from our house!

Gretchen did well in her dance competition today....she had two proformances and got two gold medals (platinum sp?) is the best, but those are far and few between.

She has three dances tomorrow, but spread out all day....

Congratulations to Gretchen . Good luck with the 3 dances.

Andrew-
Thanks for posting ther dining times of everyone.

I haven't been on the boards for a couple of days. I started doing the favors for the bridal shower I'm having here on June 9th for my future daughter-in-law, If I go on the computer nothng will get done.

kugalbelle-
My sons will be 22 and 19 in July.
Three back-back cruises. That's wonderful!

Congratulations to Gretchen . Good luck with the 3 dances.

Yes good luck
Andrew-
Thanks for posting ther dining times of everyone.
No problem
I haven't been on the boards for a couple of days. I started doing the favors for the bridal shower I'm having here on June 9th for my future daughter-in-law, If I go on the computer nothng will get done.
Keeps you busy
kugalbelle-
My sons will be 22 and 19 in July.
Three back-back cruises. That's wonderful!

Yes I cant get over 3 back to back! Get to know your servers and room host well.

Have you seen the prices of the repositioning cruise if I didn't have school I'd be really tempted:cloud9:

Good Luck all you dancers and athletes.
I'm not doing anything quite so excitng:laundy:

I can see what will happen on this thread sluggish all day then just in the two hours when I sit down for my TV fix of the week, 24 and Lost, it will come alive and another pirate will have been born:scared1:

Me too Kyla. Let me know if you don't receive it.

Go Figure - I finally have time to do a major posting series and the boards go down! :mad: Humph! Must of been the board moderator that heard my threat and did the upgrades. That will teach me to post! :rotfl:

Anyway, - Good Sunday morning to all our new AND old cruisers! :laundy: Day for me here - :sad2: Woo is me! :sad1: :upsidedow

Go Figure - I finally have time to do a major posting series and the boards go down! :mad: Humph! Must of been the board moderator that heard my threat and did the upgrades. That will teach me to post! :rotfl:

Anyway, - Good Sunday morning to all our new AND old cruisers! :laundy: Day for me here - :sad2: Woo is me! :sad1: :upsidedow

Morning ,

Night here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have an idea as to how many young adults are aboard around our DD's age - turning 21 on this cruise. She loved the Teen-club when she was younger and felt very disappointed after she turned 18 and had nothing available to meet other's her age. We were on the Eastbound Panama and after mentioning the situation to the Cruise Director, he discussed the situation with her and the 'College Club" a venue and time for 18-25's to meet was born and was very successful ..... wonder if it's still going? As this is her celebration cruise too we'd really like to make sure she has a good time!

Hi Kugalbelle (sorry if I misspelled your name - no harm meant!) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I will be traveling with 3 young adults. I had the same thing happen 2 summer ago - my oldest - DS-21 at the time of the cruise is my social butterfly and so I don't worry about him. In the past, he's made lots of friends that he still keeps in contact with. In fact, next summer - his group he met 2 yrs ago will be re-uniting on their anniversary date - AND they met on the cruise via DJ Pike. (There's a name for some of us repeat cruisers. Does anyone know if he's still on?)

Anyway, my DD-20 -18 at the time had the same problem. Too old for the teen club and consequently she ended up stuck like glue to us. This year, we decided to avoid all that that we'd take her BFF with us. Funny thing is, this will be BFF's first major run at an airplane ride and out of the country. I tell you - when we decided to initiate - we go gung-ho! :laughing: :rotfl:

As you mentioned, there will probably be something for the kids, I wouldn't worry about it - but if your daughter would like to talk with my DD-20 - her name is Megan and she will more than gladly write her if she wants. Megan is rather on the shy side but with her friends - she's the courageous one. BTW, she loves to try new adventures and has been on several Disney cruises before. She was the first one to do a beachside parasailing and the first to go down Blizzard Beach Summit Plunge! :scared1: Now she tells me she wants to do some zip line plunge next year! Double :scared1: :scared1: So... if she can help you break the ice with your DD - let us know. She has just completed her 2nd year of college and is getting ready to commit back a UC system. With help from mom of course! :rotfl2:

Anyway, let me know if you'd like her to contact your daughter - congrats BTW, anytime our ST's (Stinky Teens) graduate to adulthood, I think is a major milestone and should be celebrated! :thumbsup2 Good job there!

Morning ,

Night here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Andrew - I so totally forget about you over there across the pond. ;) Anyway, I should remember seeing as we'll be there pretty soon! :banana: :banana: :dance3:

How are you feeling today? Aren't you getting ready to leave soon? On your gorgeous, jealous-inspiring holdiay? :mad: :rolleyes: Just kidding - never mind my jealousy. :thumbsup2 (That's the only viable green smiley I could find!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter