• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

Woohoo our DVC waitlist filled! (I'm guessing people cancelled because of the GCV construction but we're fine with it) so I went ahead and put in a waitlist for our first three nights too - can't hurt to try!

Last edited:
I'm bringing my baby girl for a mother daughter trip 6/8 - 6/11 and we are staying at desert in and suites

Woo hoo!:banana: My baby girl and I will be doing the same thing the following week! I have gone with my older daughter twice and will be going with her once more this next March with her school band. Not quite a mother-daughter trip, but I've been able to experience Disneyland with her several times. It will be fun to spend some quality time with my younger daughter this time. She's still at an age where Disneyland is a truly magical place. Then again, I'm still at an age where Disnelyand is a truly magical place. :rotfl:

Heading back to DL for our 2nd trip! :) June 26th-July1st @ PPH. Plus, my parents are taking a 2 week train trip for their 50th Anniversary and will be joining us for 3 days for their first trip to DL. Looking forward to getting there and showing our parents all of the fun things we found on our first trip this past June!

pixiedust:We're Going to Disneyland!!! pixiedust:

Meriweather - 6/4-6/9 - VGC
princessme21114 - 6/8-6/11 - Desert Inn & Suites
Disney_Alli - 6/10-6/16 - BWPPI and VGC
frank808 - 6/12-6/23 - VGC
3TinksAndAnEeyore - 6/13-6/16 - DLH
proud mom - 6/13-6/16
mamapenguin - 6/18-6/22
Khokhonutt - 6/25-7/1 - BWPPI
E&As Mom -6/26-7/1 - PPH
Queen of the WDW Scene - 6/26-7/2
beachdreamr1229 - 6/27-6/29 - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort

Who else? Let me know in a post below and I'll add you to the list!​

Please add me to your list.
June 9 - 11 - VGC
Thanks so much! :flower3:

We will be staying at the Desert Inn June 21st - 29th. (With 5 park days somewhere in there.) It's myself, my husband of 10 years, and our son who will be a few months shy of his 4th birthday (though he has developmental delays and autism so isn't really like a "typical" almost 4 year old.) This will be our son's 2nd trip (first trip was in 2015.)

I am a bit nervous about going in June. I haven't been in June since we lived in Orange a decade ago! We originally planned for February 2017 but this past Summer my husband was laid off from his job of 12 years. He did finally get a new (better!) job. But he has to "earn" his vacation time and won't have enough by February. So...June it is! We picked late June to avoid grad nights. Not sure if that was smart or dumb...ha!

Excited to get to know people here! I'm still "friends" on Instagram with people from here who went at the same time as us in 2015. :)

Last edited:
Last year was going to finally be our year to get APs and was going to be a big "Disney year" for us, then my wife was diagnosed with cancer (fortunately very treatable) and so the year went from our year of fun to our year from hell. Finally, after many delayed trips and my wife's battle with cancer it looks like we may actually be able to finally take our long-planned trip in June. Not sure of the exact dates yet, looks like either the week of the 4th or the week of the 26th. Either way we plan to stay at the Tropicana.

Last year was going to finally be our year to get APs and was going to be a big "Disney year" for us, then my wife was diagnosed with cancer (fortunately very treatable) and so the year went from our year of fun to our year from hell. Finally, after many delayed trips and my wife's battle with cancer it looks like we may actually be able to finally take our long-planned trip in June. Not sure of the exact dates yet, looks like either the week of the 4th or the week of the 26th. Either way we plan to stay at the Tropicana.

I'm so glad your family will be able to celebrate. June doesn't seem quite as far away now that we are about to enter January. It's a wonderful time to start planning a late spring/early summer trip.

Crunching numbers now, really want an amazing Graduation trip for my son ending with a great birthday trip for my daughter. The plan is June 5-9, not sure of any details yet though. Would be first time to DL after doing 2 trips to WDW over the past..wow...12 years o_O

I'm so glad your family will be able to celebrate. June doesn't seem quite as far away now that we are about to enter January. It's a wonderful time to start planning a late spring/early summer trip.
Thank you! It is strange, we usually go at least once, usually twice a year and I just realized it will have been over 2 years since our last trip. It is going to be so exciting planning this trip after everything that has gone on, I can't wait!

Going June 26th to the 28th! really want to stay at Disneyland Hotel does anyone know when they release their summer booking deals?

We just changed our reservations to Baymont. It's a few miles away, and we will be driving to the parks each day. We usually stay at Tropicana or Park Vue, but with needing 2 rooms or a suite, and having our car, we were okay staying a little further out and saving $700...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter