Just booked a Disney cruise

We'll wave to you too :)

I think You will always be Mrs Chocolate to Matt now:rotfl2:

Thanks for posting the pics Beth, we were at the front of the ship taking pics as we entered the dock.
Its been a really smooth sailing, saw rain once out of 12 days(and that was late evening), doubt we will see anymore now.

Don't want to get off on Saturday:(

I think You will always be Mrs Chocolate to Matt now:rotfl2:

Thanks for posting the pics Beth, we were at the front of the ship taking pics as we entered the dock.
Its been a really smooth sailing, saw rain once out of 12 days(and that was late evening), doubt we will see anymore now.

Don't want to get off on Saturday:(

i saw you sail into st martin - totally by chance...
i was babysitting my 6 month old grandson...
sat down at the computer with him to sing some song videos and just before we went back upstairs i hit the st martin webcam and what should i see just sailing in? the prettiest ship at sea!! i took a screenshot...i'll post it later..

as for not wanting to get off after 2 weeks....i can totally understand that....
i don't think any length of time is enough!!! there's no way to tire of it.. :goodvibes

I did not get up to see us dock at 6am. 9am start for us. We are now sat in the bar at Maho beach, been watching the planes land. The big Air France plane a few meters above our heads was amazing. back to the cold beers.

I did not get up to see us dock at 6am. 9am start for us. We are now sat in the bar at Maho beach, been watching the planes land. The big Air France plane a few meters above our heads was amazing. back to the cold beers.

cool!
the air france plane didn't fly in the day we were there..

i guess you must have left st marteen by now....

sorry, no screenshots tomorrow - i haven't been able to find a port cam for st. kitts (where i think you're headed)...
have a nice time there - i'd love to hear what it's like - i've never been there :)

i forgot to ask the most important question: Did you get a picture with Captain America?

Not something any of us would do, we don't know the first thing about Captain America, we know he is in Marvel comics but that is our total knowledge of him.
Matt is trying to get his Blog updated as soon as he can. Shame the internet is so expensive onboard, I would have enjoyed doing a live report but the $90 data package I bought disappeared on checking emails.

Not something any of us would do, we don't know the first thing about Captain America, we know he is in Marvel comics but that is our total knowledge of him.
Matt is trying to get his Blog updated as soon as he can. Shame the internet is so expensive onboard, I would have enjoyed doing a live report but the $90 data package I bought disappeared on checking emails.

missed opportunity - not the picture with captain america, but doing the kids marvel experience on the magic....the transatlantic is one of the times adults get to do the stuff since there are so few kids on board...

oh well...next time :)

missed opportunity - not the picture with captain america, but doing the kids marvel experience on the magic....the transatlantic is one of the times adults get to do the stuff since there are so few kids on board... oh well...next time :)

I had a go of the Marvel Avengers Academy during the club open house on our 12 night Med cruise.
It's just basically and xbox kinect game but is very well done :)

:goodvibes

I had a go of the Marvel Avengers Academy during the club open house on our 12 night Med cruise.
It's just basically and xbox kinect game but is very well done :)

:goodvibes

the relatively childless cruises are great opportunities for those of us who never grew up to gain access to the super fun children's areas of the ship! :)

the relatively childless cruises are great opportunities for those of us who never grew up to gain access to the super fun children's areas of the ship! :)

We went to the open house in all the kids areas (Matt steered the Disney Magic again on the simulator as he did a few years ago when he was young enough to be in there) but we just have zero interest in Marvel comics/characters. I am sure its great for anyone who likes Marvel.

We went to the open house in all the kids areas (Matt steered the Disney Magic again on the simulator as he did a few years ago when he was young enough to be in there) but we just have zero interest in Marvel comics/characters. I am sure its great for anyone who likes Marvel.

steering the ship sounds like fun!! :)

I would love to try the transatlantic and reading Matt's blog has made me want to even more - however it would be hard with the children to do in September (Although I should reserve judgment till I try my first cruise next month)

I must ask however - throughout Matt's blog he refers to it being August:

Eg:
10th August brought our third day at sea, and the last day before our arrival in Tenerife. We started off on deck 10 doing a spot of sunbathing and, whilst we couldn’t see it, the Captain came over the speakers to tell us we were passing near Lanzarote.

I thought this happened in September? It's probably me getting confused but if they do transatlantic in August that would be fantastic

I would love to try the transatlantic and reading Matt's blog has made me want to even more - however it would be hard with the children to do in September (Although I should reserve judgment till I try my first cruise next month)

Eg:

I thought this happened in September? It's probably me getting confused but if they do transatlantic in August that would be fantastic

Hi

It was September. Think 7th sept as we were booked on it but was too close to our family cyprûs holiday :sad2:

Eg:

It was Sept (6th-20th) he was supposed to be correcting the error yesterday but we didn't get to bed until 2am due to MNSSHP. If he hasn't corrected it yet he will today.

This years was a very good itinerary for a transatlantic crossing, next years is not as good, it will be only 11 days with 9 at sea, half a day in Madeira and a day at Castaway Cay.

It was Sept (6th-20th) he was supposed to be correcting the error yesterday but we didn't get to bed until 2am due to MNSSHP. If he hasn't corrected it yet he will today.

This years was a very good itinerary for a transatlantic crossing, next years is not as good, it will be only 11 days with 9 at sea, half a day in Madeira and a day at Castaway Cay.

when i was considering this years TA, i looked at next year as an alternative and saw exactly that - shorter cruise and not stopping at any of the cool places you stopped at. Oh well!

in any case, at this rate, i don't know when i'll make it to another cruise.

too many expenses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter