Just booked a Disney cruise

We've just got to book our flight to Barcelona but at least there's more option with that one!
Now I have to wait until June to book activities! Looking forward to it already!

Are you flying down day before? on on day of cruise?
We have booked Friday, I think we arrive around 11am.

Are you flying down day before? on on day of cruise?
We have booked Friday, I think we arrive around 11am.

We've not been to Barcelona before so planning on spending a couple days there. We intend to fly on the Thursday so we get all day Friday but still to book.

Just booked the final piece of the jigsaw, flights from San Juan to Tampa.:cool1:

Leeds to Barcelona £81pp
Hotel Barcelona House 1 nt £31pp
14nt Transatlantic Disney cruise, outside cabin £700pp
San Juan to Tampa £68pp
7nt 2 bed villa at Wyndham Bonnet Creek £164pp
MCO to MAN £219pp

Total for 22 nights £1,263pp

Very happy with the price for all that.:goodvibes

Also more or less completed plans for our July trip, staying at the Hilton Garden Inn LBV, a little more than we usually spend at £43/nt but its peak US holiday dates and looks a nice place. http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/...n-lake-buena-vista-orlando-MCOBVGI/index.html

ETA: Oops, forgot car hire, that will be about another £40pp

I just want to be able to check in now and book activities!!

:cool1::cool1: Cannot wait!

Glad I've got a Disney fix to look forward to as feeling more than a little sentimental as 10 years ago today I set off to work in the happiest place on earth!
Best year ever!!

I just want to be able to check in now and book activities!!

:cool1::cool1: Cannot wait!

Glad I've got a Disney fix to look forward to as feeling more than a little sentimental as 10 years ago today I set off to work in the happiest place on earth!
Best year ever!!

We need to look at what Disney are offering, in 6 Disney cruises we have only done a fishing trip, not really bothered about the excursions but with it being a longer cruise we might see what they offer.

What did you do on your year out there?

Just booked the final piece of the jigsaw, flights from San Juan to Tampa.:cool1:

Leeds to Barcelona £81pp
Hotel Barcelona House 1 nt £31pp
14nt Transatlantic Disney cruise, outside cabin £700pp
San Juan to Tampa £68pp
7nt 2 bed villa at Wyndham Bonnet Creek £164pp
MCO to MAN £219pp

Total for 22 nights £1,263pp

Very happy with the price for all that.:goodvibes

Also more or less completed plans for our July trip, staying at the Hilton Garden Inn LBV, a little more than we usually spend at £43/nt but its peak US holiday dates and looks a nice place. http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hilton-garden-inn-lake-buena-vista-orlando-MCOBVGI/index.html

ETA: Oops, forgot car hire, that will be about another £40pp

We have stayed at the Homewood Suites which is kind of attached to the Hilton Garden Inn. Share the same pool I think. Anyway very nice. Stayed 1st night once then 3 nights when we got stuck in Orlando December 2010 due to snow ( it was great, was riding tower of terror when I was meant to be back at work!)

We have stayed at the Homewood Suites which is kind of attached to the Hilton Garden Inn. Share the same pool I think. Anyway very nice. Stayed 1st night once then 3 nights when we got stuck in Orlando December 2010 due to snow ( it was great, was riding tower of terror when I was meant to be back at work!)

I originally booked the Homewood Suites LBV for Sept after the cruise, comfirmation came thru and they (Monarch) booked me into the wrong one on Idrive. They said they had no availability at LBV so cancelled my booking. Thats when I then changed to WBC.
Stayed at Homewood suites Universal which was excellent a few years back, especially as we only paid £22/nt:cool1:
Being peak US hols the prices are high, Marriotts, Extended stay etc we like to stay at all around £60+/nt, Garden Inn was best value at £44/nt.

I originally booked the Homewood Suites LBV for Sept after the cruise, comfirmation came thru and they (Monarch) booked me into the wrong one on Idrive. They said they had no availability at LBV so cancelled my booking. Thats when I then changed to WBC.
Stayed at Homewood suites Universal which was excellent a few years back, especially as we only paid £22/nt:cool1:
Being peak US hols the prices are high, Marriotts, Extended stay etc we like to stay at all around £60+/nt, Garden Inn was best value at £44/nt.

We love the one at Universal and have stayed there 3 times when we first started going to Orlando. Cant drag me away from Bonnet Creek now though:rotfl: Infact, I just today received confirmation of our Bonnet Creek stay in August, was just about to post a thread saying all booked!! We also stayed at the one on International Drive the very first time we visited in 2005. It was very nice. It was quite sad at times though as there were alot of people there who had been made homeless by Hurricane Katrina. It was very interesting listening to their stories but you kind of felt guilty having fun.I remember one single mum and we were able to give her all out unused toiletries, food etc, she was lovely.

We need to look at what Disney are offering, in 6 Disney cruises we have only done a fishing trip, not really bothered about the excursions but with it being a longer cruise we might see what they offer.

What did you do on your year out there?

I was on the international programme so worked in the UK Pavilion in Epcot in merchandise. Absolutely the most amazing year, but so glad I did the programme when I did as I made such incredible friends. When we've been been back to the pavilion as a group, the cast members have been so shocked that we are all still such good friends.

I was on the international programme so worked in the UK Pavilion in Epcot in merchandise. Absolutely the most amazing year, but so glad I did the programme when I did as I made such incredible friends. When we've been been back to the pavilion as a group, the cast members have been so shocked that we are all still such good friends.

Sounds great. :goodvibes

Been looking at excursions, we are considering this one http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...spain/malaga-tapas-tour-adult-only-departure/

A 14 night cruise is a wonderful way to enjoy your 25th Wedding Anniversary :goodvibes

Our cruise is due to be paid by the 9th May so with exchange at a 4 year high I logged in to pay it off, so I thought, ended up clicking to see what upgrades were available. Now upgraded from Cat 9 porthole to Cat 6 with Balcony. :rotfl2:
Only had a balcony once on a 4 night cruise and said we would never pay for one, used it 10 mins in 4 days. We were very happy with a porthole exactly where we like to be on deck 5 but the upgrade was less than £200, over 14 nights that £14/day :goodvibes

Our cruise is due to be paid by the 9th May so with exchange at a 4 year high I logged in to pay it off, so I thought, ended up clicking to see what upgrades were available. Now upgraded from Cat 9 porthole to Cat 6 with Balcony. :rotfl2:
Only had a balcony once on a 4 night cruise and said we would never pay for one, used it 10 mins in 4 days. We were very happy with a porthole exactly where we like to be on deck 5 but the upgrade was less than £200, over 14 nights that £14/day :goodvibes

Bargain:thumbsup2 , you might use it more on a longer cruise :goodvibes

That's what we thought. Really we could not make a choice so messaged Matt and he said to upgrade, I knew he would as he is not paying:rotfl2:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: We're leaving our two at home this year so they're getting no say what so ever.

I am definitely impressed with the upgrade Wayne :goodvibes And you've given me a nudge to pay off our Disney cruise balance too. And our DS plus wife and children, are coming along on our Ruby Celebration so smiled at Matt's maybe coming for your Golden wedding.

Wow! Wayne that's an amazing price!!
I may need to go in and investigate!!!
Very excited now! Just have to book a hotel in Barcelona for a night & awaiting excursions to be released!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter