Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife, Kristie, loves the design but noticed her name is spelled wrong. It should be Kristie and not Krisite. Thanks!

--Dennis

My wife, Kristie, loves the design but noticed her name is spelled wrong. It should be Kristie and not Krisite. Thanks!

Soooooooooooo sorry about that, I fixed it.:wizard:

fryfamily2.jpg

Hope its right, this whole thing of creating saving uploading and posting is tough to keep track of. Hopefully I will get better at it!:rotfl:

Any chance we could get the

Benfer & Seidel Families Vacation

Featuring Rhonda, Andrea, Nathan, Nicholas, Tyler, Danielle, Rod, Pat

With the year 2008

Are you sure you're new to this? They are VERY CUTE. Thanks so much

I have been an avid lurker of the Creative Disigns for quite some time, now that I have been bitten by the bug, I thought I'd pay it forward. Alot of these disigns are taken from other disigners and tweeked. Most have been inspired by Natalie, Kari, Veronica, and Telyn. I am not sure I can personalize yet without their permission as like I said they were the originators and I just put my spin on them! ENJOY!
hollywoodstudiostshirt09.jpg

This is actually my design!

Any chance we could get the

Benfer & Seidel Families Vacation

Featuring Rhonda, Andrea, Nathan, Nicholas, Tyler, Danielle, Rod, Pat

With the year 2008

Are you sure you're new to this? They are VERY CUTE. Thanks so much

Here ya go!:wizard:

benfer-seidelfamily.jpg

Enjoy your trip.

This is actually my design!

Sorry I have been lurking for so long sometimes I can't remember where certain ideas come from, but like I said in post 1 I am trying to make sure people know that I am tweeking other peoples disigns. I will from now on make sure to metioned that you were the originator.:angel: If this is a problem for you I understand and will stop doing this tweeked disign.

Wow 45 years that's awsome! Here is your disign.:wizard:
Where it with pride, because that's a real accomplishment!

swederfamily.jpg

Could I have this with Wilson family? Take 2 is fine and the date is fine as well.

Unfortunatley, this disign is on pause.:sad1:
I am waiting on a response from Amy aka M_I_C_K_E_Y as it is one of hers that I tweeked. As soon as I hear from her I'd be glad to do it if I can.;)

ok I love all of them I am going in about a week and 1/2 can you do the Geoghegan Gangns Family Vacation Featuring Rodie,Vanessa, Makayla, Liam, Aidan, Logan, Connor, Keira, and one the same but then add Uncle Patrick and Grandma 2008

Can I also Hollywood Studios one with Staring the Geoghegan Gang Date 8/08
I hope you can do it thank you so much for your Time I love them.

Can you also do the Magic Kingdom one But instead of my first time can you put The Geoghegan Gang 2008 Thanks again.

ok I love all of them I am going in about a week and 1/2 can you do the Geoghegan Gangns Family Vacation Featuring Rodie,Vanessa, Makayla, Liam, Aidan, Logan, Connor, Keira, and one the same but then add Uncle Patrick and Grandma 2008

Can I also Hollywood Studios one with Staring the Geoghegan Gang Date 8/08
I hope you can do it thank you so much for your Time I love them.

I can do the vacation ones, but the hollywood studios is on pause until I hear from the origanl disigner. :guilty:
If she gives me the green light I'd be happy to. :)
I can also do the MK one for you as well. :)

love your designs. so nice of you to share them with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter