Last one to post........... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylajr said:
Just seeing if you were awake??

Yep I am awake and that would be one distrubed little boy. By the way I have seen a real kid do some of that stuff to his face. :earseek:

kaylajr said:
Here I'll wash it off
10.gif

Very nice. Cleaner than it was before.

You do very nice work.
:goodvibes

Okay well I am outta here
If i don't make it back ontonight which i probaby won't nights around here are packed full this week
than i will see you in the AM

have a great day

kaylajr said:
Okay well I am outta here
If i don't make it back ontonight which i probaby won't nights around here are packed full this week
than i will see you in the AM

have a great day

Have a great day. I will be here.

Ok I've got a load in the wash, the rest of the clothes sorted, and I got rid of a bunch of old clothes! Whew! I need a dis break!

trappednabox said:
Ok I've got a load in the wash, the rest of the clothes sorted, and I got rid of a bunch of old clothes! Whew! I need a dis break!

good for you.
I really really need to go thru my clothes.

I have SOOOO many, that I could get rid of 50% of them and never miss a beat.
:blush:

Thank you for being a friend....traveled down the road and back again :rotfl:

Mom2Ashli said:
good for you.
I really really need to go thru my clothes.

I have SOOOO many, that I could get rid of 50% of them and never miss a beat.
:blush:

I had sooo much to go thru! I never realized how many pairs of underthings I have!

trappednabox said:
I had sooo much to go thru! I never realized how many pairs of underthings I have!

I did those drawers not that long ago.
I didn't realize I had so many either.

Mom2Ashli said:
I did those drawers not that long ago.
I didn't realize I had so many either.

after I cleaned out the drawer, if figured I could still probably get thru 4 months without washing :rotfl: BUT EEWWW!! why would anyone leave them in the dirty clothes that long :rotfl2:

trappednabox said:
after I cleaned out the drawer, if figured I could still probably get thru 4 months without washing :rotfl: BUT EEWWW!! why would anyone leave them in the dirty clothes that long :rotfl2:

Just wear them and throw them away. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter