Last one to post........... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Ashli said:
Just wear them and throw them away. :teeth:

I had a friend who would do that! not just with her clothes but with her husbands and her kids clothes!! She would wear them put them in the hamper, then just get rid of them!! She said she didn't even know how to wash clothes :sad2:

The kohl's commercial was just on, everytime I see it I think of Liz :rotfl: I wonder if they make her dance around the store like that :rotfl:

trappednabox said:
I had a friend who would do that! not just with her clothes but with her husbands and her kids clothes!! She would wear them put them in the hamper, then just get rid of them!! She said she didn't even know how to wash clothes :sad2:

WHAT! :earseek:
How can you not know how to wash clothes? :confused3

Maybe not sort them in the right color group. But come on.

We don't have a Kohl's so I don't know what commerical you are talking about.
:guilty:

I should walk across but that means playing Frogger. :earseek:

And I don't want to lose the game. :teeth:

Mom2Ashli said:
I should walk across but that means playing Frogger. :earseek:

And I don't want to lose the game. :teeth:

PLEASE DON"T!!! & no she couldn't boil water, I don't think she ever tried!! She used to drive me crazy!!! She never ever cooked, either her MIL would come over to cook or they would eat out!

I had another friend who would wash everything, but would get rid of her & her husbands socks! They hated pairing them up so they would give them away & buy new ones :rotfl2:

trappednabox said:
I had another friend who would wash everything, but would get rid of her & her husbands socks! They hated pairing them up so they would give them away & buy new ones :rotfl2:

I hate doing socks also.

And the next time I go across the street I am walking. They are doing construction and it was a PITA. Took me longer to make it over and back than I was in the store.

I hate moving!! I've moved a ton of times!! My mom feels safer living upstaris, so we're moving again!!

trappednabox said:
I hold the record for going faster than anyone else in the family! I can go and be back in less than 15 seconds including washing my hands!!
so you can go to the potty twice and still hit the 40 second rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter