Last one to post........... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought of it like that.

Leave it to Lyn to put it all in focus for us.

I was reading back at all the discussions on making friends and getting through difficult times with the help of the DIS and the LTP and I have to say that all of you have helped me stay sane! Really, if I didn't have here I would be so bored and unhappy at work and hate coming....I love my coworkers, but we are just slow right now. Like today, DH was telling me to take the day off and I told him, "that's o.k. I have a meeting at 9 and then I can go on the LTP." so work isn't so bad. And, like last night I could talk with Kim and Kayla when my kids wouldn't sleep (and I read back all the super posting you guys did which was very entertaining) and I was more tolerant and patient with them...since I was occupied too. Other than the kids videos and an occacional DVD when I walk, I don't watch much t.v.....the LTP is my soap-opera. So thanks everyone :love:

oh, and I think the thing that is funny about life here is that the little things are important...like what did Tracy find in her closest? What did Kathy find in her basement? How were the ribs Kelli's mom made? How was the dentist for Kliz? Is Kayla feeling better? How is the 3 year old at Kim's work? How was Kelly's day at school, did any kids get paint on their shirts? How was Jake's cruise? What happened to Kethanie, she just disappeared? Why is the server so darn busy right now? :rolleyes:

Lyn5 said:
I was reading back at all the discussions on making friends and getting through difficult times with the help of the DIS and the LTP and I have to say that all of you have helped me stay sane! Really, if I didn't have here I would be so bored and unhappy at work and hate coming....I love my coworkers, but we are just slow right now. Like today, DH was telling me to take the day off and I told him, "that's o.k. I have a meeting at 9 and then I can go on the LTP." so work isn't so bad. And, like last night I could talk with Kim and Kayla when my kids wouldn't sleep (and I read back all the super posting you guys did which was very entertaining) and I was more tolerant and patient with them...since I was occupied too. Other than the kids videos and an occacional DVD when I walk, I don't watch much t.v.....the LTP is my soap-opera. So thanks everyone :love:

oh, and I think the thing that is funny about life here is that the little things are important...like what did Tracy find in her closest? What did Kathy find in her basement? How were the ribs Kelli's mom made? How was the dentist for Kliz? Is Kayla feeling better? How is the 3 year old at Kim's work? How was Kelly's day at school, did any kids get paint on their shirts? How was Jake's cruise? What happened to Kethanie, she just disappeared? Why is the server so darn busy right now? :rolleyes:

Yep that is exactly how I feel. Some days I am super busy at work and other days not so busy or not so pressing.

I have found a wonderful group of people here. NEVER in my Life did I think that I would be on a message board sharing my life. NEVER in my Life did I think that I would meet someone that I met over the internet. It just isn't done. But it was so cool when I finally meet Kathy in person. She is a super wonderful women and her family is incredible.

Lyn5 said:
so you can go to the potty twice and still hit the 40 second rule?

pretty much :rotfl:

lyn I'm glad you found us!! I can't imagine being here without you now!

What is up with the server. It keeps locking me up telling me it is too busy.

trappednabox said:
me too!! It's driving me crazy!!!

I thought for a minute that it was only me. :badpc:

Between this and the 40 second rule I am ready to scream.

trappednabox said:
Yeah it is!! & I can't get in the mood to go pack somemore

It doesn't help that this site is not working.

I just want to leave work and call it a day. :goodvibes

good afternoon! I can't stay on b/c we've got too much to do before I head to work, but I wanted to be LAST at least once today!

Good Ol Gal said:
good afternoon! I can't stay on b/c we've got too much to do before I head to work, but I wanted to be LAST at least once today!

So I take it that the dentist went good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter