Last one to post........... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
trappednabox said:
My mom loves chocolate covered pretzles, but I'm not big on them, I love choco covered graham crackers
OH MY TRACY AT WDW THEY TAKE 2 GRAHM CRACKERS AND PUT PEANUT BUTTER BETWEEN THEM AND DUNK IT IN CHOCOLATE,... IT IS THE BEST!!

kelljacques@aol.com said:
OH MY TRACY AT WDW THEY TAKE 2 GRAHM CRACKERS AND PUT PEANUT BUTTER BETWEEN THEM AND DUNK IT IN CHOCOLATE,... IT IS THE BEST!!

OMG that sounds sooo good!! I might have to find some when & IF I get to go in Feb!!

trappednabox said:
OMG that sounds sooo good!! I might have to find some when & IF I get to go in Feb!!
now you are going to wdw in feb... what have i been missing???

what is going on with you.. planning alot of vacation time aren't you!!!

WELL I will have a lot of time on my hands won't I!

yes but what about money??

I'm thinking about useing some of the money I have saved for retirement for my WDW trip, & mom is gonna help me if we deciede to go to Atlanta, especially since I found airfare and a hotel for about $400 :cool1:

ok... sounds good.. now how long can you go without a steady paycheck?? I know you help mom out so much!!

ok... sounds good.. now how long can you go without a steady paycheck?? I know you help mom out so much!!
Well since I won't be working I will be able to take care of andie after school, so we won't have to pay for after school daycare anymore, & I'm gonna try to get finacial aid at the school. If anything I will just find another job. i could always go back to collecting :confused3 I guess, but I really didn't like doing that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter