Last one to post........... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Wisconsin!!!!
button_motionw.gif

She tells us all about this cool stuff that she has and can do than leaves us? :confused3

And now the Packers fired the Head Coach(thank the Lord) and now Wisconsin's Coach is retiring :guilty: I hope We find good replacements!!!

well-I have to get going anyways-I'm dreading going over to my Mom's-she's upset since we haven't stopped in since we got back from vacation!!OK-I have worked every day since getting back????

Plus she would get mad at me because we were too busy to call her everyday we were on vacation!! Hello?? we were on vacation-maybe she should try it!!

sorry venting,but she drives me crazy!!! She's upset we're moving-but never spends anytime with my kids(doesn't go to any sport/school events)-so this should be fun-NOT!!!!!!

ckckc2000 said:
well-I have to get going anyways-I'm dreading going over to my Mom's-she's upset since we haven't stopped in since we got back from vacation!!OK-I have worked every day since getting back????

Plus she would get mad at me because we were too busy to call her everyday we were on vacation!! Hello?? we were on vacation-maybe she should try it!!

sorry venting,but she drives me crazy!!! She's upset we're moving-but never spends anytime with my kids(doesn't go to any sport/school events)-so this should be fun-NOT!!!!!!
:grouphug:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Hi everyone.

Hope you all had a nice day.

I just got home from work.

I'll stop back after dinner.
WOW! that was a quick Hi and Bye :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter