Last one to post........... Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
were watching the Capital One Bowl-Wisconsin vs. Auburn-so far so good!!! It's our coaches last game!!!! And it's in Orlando!!!! :flower:

I am still trying to get my video working onto cds. I think I have it down, but will probably spend more hours getting it all fancy and stuff.

ckckc2000 said:
were watching the Capital One Bowl-Wisconsin vs. Auburn-so far so good!!! It's our coaches last game!!!! And it's in Orlando!!!! :flower:

that's the game we're watching too!

man, I LOVE college football!

Good Ol Gal said:
I am still trying to get my video working onto cds. I think I have it down, but will probably spend more hours getting it all fancy and stuff.

What software are you using? I wanted to get something that was easy to use and give it a try.

I don't have to be at work until 6pm, so I can watch the Buckeyes till 5:40 and then RUSH to work :)

We always root fro the Big Ten!!! But DH is a Michigan native so Ohio isn't his favorite during the regular season-Go Blue!!!!

Mom2Ashli said:
What software are you using? I wanted to get something that was easy to use and give it a try.
I'm using Microsoft Photo Story 3. I downloaded it free.

It's pretty easy to use, but it took me forever and lots of help from DIS friends to finally get it to save to a CD-R.

But it is SOOOO cool!!! We were thinking of even getting an Apple just for their imovie for me. Now I can use that $$ for WDW :teeth:

A salesman just knocked on the door and when I opened it he asked "Is one of your parents home?"

Uh... Nope, they're not!! :rotfl: boy looking young sure has it's advantages :teeth:

Good Ol Gal said:
A salesman just knocked on the door and when I opened it he asked "Is one of your parents home?"

Uh... Nope, they're not!! :rotfl: boy looking young sure has it's advantages :teeth:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It worked again!!! I'm watching my movie I just made from our pictures from this last trip!! YEAH!!

Good Ol Gal said:
I'm using Microsoft Photo Story 3. I downloaded it free.

It's pretty easy to use, but it took me forever and lots of help from DIS friends to finally get it to save to a CD-R.

But it is SOOOO cool!!! We were thinking of even getting an Apple just for their imovie for me. Now I can use that $$ for WDW :teeth:

Really where did you get it for free? And why did you have problems burning it to CD?

I have software that came with my video camera and it SUCKS!

Good Ol Gal said:

:rotfl2:

Yeah!!! Share the details Liz!!!-I would love to burn a CD from the pictures of our trip :Pinkbounc

Liz-what kind of salesman comes knocking on a holiday????

what kind of salesman asks if your parents are home unless you're like my age...

tapfoot.gif
where'd you go???

poisoned apple said:
what kind of salesman asks if your parents are home unless you're like my age...
She looks like she's your age that's why-that or the guy needs glasses :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter