Last one to post........... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaylajr said:
Hi Lyn how are you
o.k. my kids got gifts cards to Borders at Christmas, so I was thinking of going there tomorrow and picking up the new Bambi movie for them...I was trying to print out a coupon and my printer won't print :furious: very frustrating...so I gave up on it and logged in here while I cleaned the kitchen....I can see the bottom of my sink now...so it is good :thumbsup2

Lyn5 said:
o.k. my kids got gifts cards to Borders at Christmas, so I was thinking of going there tomorrow and picking up the new Bambi movie for them...I was trying to print out a coupon and my printer won't print :furious: very frustrating...so I gave up on it and logged in here while I cleaned the kitchen....I can see the bottom of my sink now...so it is good :thumbsup2
Sinks have bottoms????? :rotfl:

kaylajr said:
Sinks have bottoms????? :rotfl:
::yes:: and I just learned that my sink is white :eek: all this time I thought that the one million cups in there from everyone who gets a new cup for water EACH time they drink something was a part of the sink :rolleyes: Imagine my suprise that they are actually detachable and belong in the cupboard! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lyn5 said:
::yes:: and I just learned that my sink is white :eek: all this time I thought that the one million cups in there from everyone who gets a new cup for water EACH time they drink something was a part of the sink :rolleyes: Imagine my suprise that they are actually detachable and belong in the cupboard! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sure now I am gonna have to try that here and see if it works in NY or just Hawaii

:lmao: :lmao:

I got technical on my printer...I turned it off and then on again :teeth: maybe now it will print for me :worship:

kaylajr said:
Sure now I am gonna have to try that here and see if it works in NY or just Hawaii

:lmao: :lmao:
:confused3 The other funny thing about my cups is that they magically appear ALL OVER MY HOUSE...by the TV, left on the dining room table, the bathroom sink....just about everywhere....do you get that too or is that just here? :confused3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lyn5 said:
:confused3 The other funny thing about my cups is that they magically appear ALL OVER MY HOUSE...by the TV, left on the dining room table, the bathroom sink....just about everywhere....do you get that too or is that just here? :confused3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
IT amazes me how those cups grow legs and "walk" all over the house

:confused3 :lmao:

But than again The dirty clothes refuse to grow legs and wlk to the Laundry

I just don't get it :rotfl2:

kaylajr said:
But than again The dirty clothes refuse to grow legs and wlk to the Laundry

I just don't get it :rotfl2:
:eek: don't get me started on clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: I find socks...EVERYWHERE...and they are DH's! Then, he will throw his dirty clothes NEXT to the hamper instead of putting them in :sad2: It is so hard to teach the kids when Dad leaves his stuff out :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Lyn5 said:
:eek: don't get me started on clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: I find socks...EVERYWHERE...and they are DH's! Then, he will throw his dirty clothes NEXT to the hamper instead of putting them in :sad2: It is so hard to teach the kids when Dad leaves his stuff out :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
Don't I know it

I tell the kids when your done eating scrap your plates put them in the sink

WHY they ask
DAD left his cup on the couch :furious:

MEN :rolleyes:

kaylajr said:
Did the kitchen win??

Where did you go

or maybe the printer revolted???
:rotfl2: DH finished working out and came upstairs...surprisingly a cup appeared in my empty sink ;) But, DH did fix the printer and he printed out my coupon :cool1: but he had to shut everything down for a bit....I told him, "oh no, I didn't say goodbye to Kayla!" and he looked like this :rolleyes2 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: so, I came back on to say goodnight :wave2: I have to shower up and hit the bed....have a nice day :sunny:

Lyn5 said:
:rotfl2: DH finished working out and came upstairs...surprisingly a cup appeared in my empty sink ;) But, DH did fix the printer and he printed out my coupon :cool1: but he had to shut everything down for a bit....I told him, "oh no, I didn't say goodbye to Kayla!" and he looked like this :rolleyes2 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: so, I came back on to say goodnight :wave2: I have to shower up and hit the bed....have a nice day :sunny:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Have a good night
I Probably won't be around much until Friday
I work today and DH is off THURSDAY so we are buying me a dishwasher

see ya later

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter