Last one to post........... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to take DS to school-so I will pop back on in a bit!!! See you then

Lyn5 said:
::yes:: and I just learned that my sink is white :eek: all this time I thought that the one million cups in there from everyone who gets a new cup for water EACH time they drink something was a part of the sink :rolleyes: Imagine my suprise that they are actually detachable and belong in the cupboard! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: I thought my dh and kids were the only ones that got a different cup for every sip!! :lmao:

Lyn5 said:
:confused3 The other funny thing about my cups is that they magically appear ALL OVER MY HOUSE...by the TV, left on the dining room table, the bathroom sink....just about everywhere....do you get that too or is that just here? :confused3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They walk to all those places here to.... but I also get to find them on the top bunk??

Good Ol Gal said:
:lmao: :lmao: I thought my dh and kids were the only ones that got a different cup for every sip!! :lmao:

That happens in my house also. :rolleyes:
-By the way Liz I love your new picture of the kids and furbabies. TOO CUTE!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Matthew's home sick today and Andrew's home "sick" too. Matthew's legitimately sick and is still in bed. Andrew's got the sniffles and I'm sure he'll be sick by tomorrow but he's home for heartache sickness instead of physical sickness. His guinea pig, Dale, died during the night! :sad1:
:grouphug: oh that is so sad!! :grouphug: :(

When one of our ferrets died we cried for days!! weeks maybe!! Brandon still crys when he hears a "sad" song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter