Last one to post........... Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor things won't know what hit them.

My big cat will be the maddest. and look the cutest. She had long hair and it she will look so skinny with all her fur wet.

The little one will just run like heck thru the house getting water everywhere.

By the way I do want a new camera. Still a canon but with 12x zoom. Man that would be so cool.

I just might get it for Mother Day and my b-day. :thumbsup2

DH likes when I buy my own gifts. Than he is off the hook and I am happy because I got something I wanted. :rotfl:

Mom2Ashli said:
By the way I do want a new camera. Still a canon but with 12x zoom. Man that would be so cool.

I just might get it for Mother Day and my b-day. :thumbsup2
I need to buy a new one, I tried to take some pictures the other day and it kept making a weird noise when I turned it on. then it wouldn't take pix

trappednabox said:
I need to buy a new one, I tried to take some pictures the other day and it kept making a weird noise when I turned it on. then it wouldn't take pix

That doesn't sound good.

Mom2Ashli said:
That doesn't sound good.
Nope! It's about time for a new one anyway, I've had that one for about 4 years already, and compared to the new ones it's super super slow

ok... I just don't get it.

He comes off the bus all excited and all.

He did say that he had a kinda bad day. He said that he wrote on the back of a paper "I hate school" and a friend told the teacher. Then he had to go to the principal's office, but he tried to run out the doors.

Then he goes on to say all this good stuff. About his classes, about his friends, etc.

I just don't get it. It confuses me so much. He acts so excited, but is so upset at the same time :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter