Last one to post........... Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
trappednabox said:
Nope! It's about time for a new one anyway, I've had that one for about 4 years already, and compared to the new ones it's super super slow

Digital cameras are like computers they are always making something newer and better when you buy yours. You can never get ahead of the game.

Good Ol Gal said:
ok... I just don't get it.

He comes off the bus all excited and all.

He did say that he had a kinda bad day. He said that he wrote on the back of a paper "I hate school" and a friend told the teacher. Then he had to go to the principal's office, but he tried to run out the doors.

Then he goes on to say all this good stuff. About his classes, about his friends, etc.

I just don't get it. It confuses me so much. He acts so excited, but is so upset at the same time :confused3
It could all be a misunderstanding!! The teacher might not have understood, and he might not have been able to explain to the princpal what happend

Good Ol Gal said:
ok... I just don't get it.

He comes off the bus all excited and all.

He did say that he had a kinda bad day. He said that he wrote on the back of a paper "I hate school" and a friend told the teacher. Then he had to go to the principal's office, but he tried to run out the doors.

Then he goes on to say all this good stuff. About his classes, about his friends, etc.

I just don't get it. It confuses me so much. He acts so excited, but is so upset at the same time :confused3

Wow that has got to be hard. You just don't know if his day was bad or good.

well I am excited about the meeting tomorrow... maybe they can offer us some insight on what to do.

I am making his cookies now and then he and I are going to take a plate of them upstairs, close the door and talk this out.

Good Ol Gal said:
I am making his cookies now and then he and I are going to take a plate of them upstairs, close the door and talk this out.
sounds like a plan!

I know we shouldn't be eating cookies so close to dinner, but hey a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter