Last one to post........... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom2Ashli said:
Sorry. I sure hope you have a good day of painting. It is almost done and it will be for a good cause.

So when are you putting it on the market?

Do you already have an open house planned?

Someone told you me you should bake cookies just before so your house smells homey. :confused3

Whenever we've had a house for sale and were showing it I always boiled cinnamon in a pan of water on the stove. It resembles the cookie smell...but a lot less work!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Whenever we've had a house for sale and were showing it I always boiled cinnamon in a pan of water on the stove. It resembles the cookie smell...but a lot less work!

Yeah with my luck I would burn the darn cookies and the house would smell terrible.

Stephieann said:
wow i hit 3600 just 400 more to 4000 and then i will be at 5000 before i know it. 2680 of them are post on LTP

Wow, Steph, I can still remember when you were working on hitting 500! :cool1:

Stephieann said:
Well i guess i need to get off and get ready for work.
As you know i work in a prison. We have gotten some
really freaking men here lately. I one stalking me i believe.
He is really freaking me out. My boss said to watch him.
I dont think he will cause me harm just that he stares a weird stare
and he is a sex offender too... i think that is why he freaks me out more.
But i will be ok. At least i have the officer VERY close by!!!

Be careful!!!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Yeah, but who wants to eat cinnamon water??? :confused3

I am so sleepy I could go to bed now. And it is only a little after 8:00 :eek:

I am not sure I would know what to do with all that sleep. :confused3

I am used to running on empty all the time.

kimmar067 said:
I'm back....

I don't know if any of you subscribe to "Disney Resorts Photos..." thread, but it has been getting pretty wierd on that thread lately. Someone has been posting pix that are, let's say: IN-YOUR-FACE-AND-HIT-YOU-OVER-THE-HEAD...long story short: the pix have been making a lot of DIS'ers uncomfortable [to say the least!] and they have been secretly PM'ing me about it...why that is, I don't know...anyhoo, I suggested PM'ing any one of the Mods about it. It came to a head a week ago, when someone suggested that the person start their OWN new thread, so they can post as many photos as they want. Well the person didn't tke the hint, and the situation got worse. I was still getting more PM's, so I finally posted, expressing those viewpoints of the many that were getting creeped out by that DIS'er. Well, I was the one who got bombarded, with posts like IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T LOOK and DEAL WITH IT and other such comments. I am not a Mod, so I can't tell that poster what to post or not to post, but, I can't see making other DIS'ers feel uncomfortable and creeped out either....maybe you guys should go and check it out for yourself....I am NOT mentioning that DIers username, but I can assure you, you will definitely figure it out for yourself.....

I subscribe to that thread but don't always check out the pics. I did happen to see when you posted the hint and I thought it was done very nicely. I'm sorry your on the receiving end of all the comments! :sad2: I agree that the other poster really needs to start their own thread with their pics!

:woohoo: My SIL said she would watch DD Sat night. :woohoo:

I am going to get her a little something special for Mother's Day just because she was so nice. :thumbsup2

Good Ol Gal said:
And tonight I have two school meetings. An IEP meeting for Madison (which I am very nervous about!) and then an info meeting on a summer camp for Brandon.

I know those IEP meeting can be really stressful. Let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter