Last one to post........... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeyoresmountainpals said:
Booooo on Idol tonight! Katherine should have gone, not Chris.

DS will probably lose interest now that all the North Carolinians are gone!!!
Exactly what I was thinking-she did a much worse job than Chris-and DD is so devastated now!!!

Mom2Ashli said:
As soon as I opened the thread I knew EXACTLY who you were referring to. That poster seems to cause trouble no matter when they go but nothing is ever done about them. They stir the pot and than other posters run to their aid. The poster always comes out smelling like a ROSE. It makes me so angry to see what they get away with and how some people come running to help him out.

I will tell you that this poster has been checked on and he so far has posted within DIS guidlines even if he is annoying

I would just put him on your ignore list

I know doesn't sound like a good solution but

for right now it is the best one we have

Okay i started at the back of the thread and have been going back wards

where is the issue???

I have't found it yet but i am still going back

i haven't even found mention of and of his posts

maybe I am on the wrong thread :confused3

Mom2Ashli said:
Well all heck broke loose after I got back.

DH called to let me know how ANGRY he was at my SIL. FIRST off let me tell you that my DD is 7 years old and my Brother and his wife have only watched her ONE time. And of course when his kids where small I had to watch them all the time and even over night.

Well we need a babysitter for Sat night for the Golf Thing. My Mom is out of town, DH's Mom is out of town. So I said to DH maybe call my SIL and see if my 15 Niece can do it at their house.

Well I guess that didn't go over well. She came up with a 101 reason why she wouldn't be able to do it. Like she was going to hang with a friend and my niece was going to the mall. And Nope they just couldn't do it.

Well that made DH mad because WHENEVER they need something we are there.

Every single HOLIDAY is at my house. And they don't do anything but show up and sit around and enjoy the day.

I told him don't let her get the best of you. It is not big deal, he can go and I will just stay home.

That stinks
I have some in law family just like that so I know how you feel

this past year we decided ENOUGH and we are not as avaiable to them as we were and have cut WAY back on the parties at our house that include them

ckckc2000 said:
I was just about to log off and there you were :thumbsup2
Kim???????????????

Is that really you????????????????

We are here at the same time???????????

kaylajr said:
Kim???????????????

Is that really you????????????????

We are here at the same time???????????
::yes:: it's me amazing isn't it-I'm back to working as much as I can to pay for all the home improvements we have done and for Kyles tution which is due by June 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter