Last one to post........... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeyoresmountainpals said:
So you got back into Ebay Kliz??? How's it going??
I have gotten out of ebay since we have LM...i dont have time!!!

So you got back into Ebay Kliz??? How's it going??
well I just sold two things this time. I have tons to sell but never really get into the works of it. Now that the kids are in school all day, I may find some time to organize it.

I know those IEP meeting can be really stressful. Let us know how it goes.

it went ok. I really didn't hear much that I didn't know already. And they do sound like they really want to help her/us. She is going to go to summer school for a month and I think that will help her out.

I need to get these young'uns into bed here. There is so much that dh, T and I want to watch on tv tonight :teeth:

AR, AI, Lost, Alias...... I am addicted to Wed night tv!!

Good Ol Gal said:
it went ok. I really didn't hear much that I didn't know already. And they do sound like they really want to help her/us. She is going to go to summer school for a month and I think that will help her out.

Well that sounds good. Atleast they are on top of things.

Good Ol Gal said:
I need to get these young'uns into bed here. There is so much that dh, T and I want to watch on tv tonight :teeth:

AR, AI, Lost, Alias...... I am addicted to Wed night tv!!

ENJOY!

Mom2Ashli said:
I am so sleepy I could go to bed now. And it is only a little after 8:00 :eek:

I am not sure I would know what to do with all that sleep. :confused3

I am used to running on empty all the time.

I've got so much I need to do but I'm sooooo sleepy!

I've got so much I need to do but I'm sooooo sleepy!

Me too. But both DH and DD are already in bed for the night and it is so peaceful right now.

I still haven't unpacked DD or my suitcase from WDW this weekend. :blush:

It only has clean clothes in them. Put the dirty ones in a big bag for traveling home.

Mom2Ashli said:
:woohoo: My SIL said she would watch DD Sat night. :woohoo:

I am going to get her a little something special for Mother's Day just because she was so nice. :thumbsup2

Yippee! :yay: :yay: I'm glad you got it worked out!

Good Ol Gal said:

Glad the meeting went well.

Well I think I am going to sign off for the night. I am watching DATELINE - Catch a Predator - HERE IN FLORIDA. Fort Myers.
:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter