Last one to post........... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeyoresmountainpals said:
So true!

But, ms. queenie, this crown is for being last....and you're not!
you might want to check again... I am last.. there you see...aren't you glad you looked again :rotfl:

I am last! :cool1:

See, I told you so!!

kimmar067 said:
...I can't wait to see the episode of the one where my DH volunteered....here are a few pix...

Extreme-Makeovers002.jpg

The 'almost-finished' house

Extreme-Makeovers004.jpg

My DH (without the hardhat)

THAT IS SO GREAT!!!

Let us know when it airs, so we can watch it.

What a way to start the day!!! :furious: :furious: My sil just called and said their house is flooded :furious: We've had alot of rain lately, and are supposd to for the next few days!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Kliz is last! :cool1:

Kliz is last! :cool1: See, I told you so!!

::yes:: Yes I AM!!

trappednabox said:
What a way to start the day!!! :furious: :furious: My sil just called and said their house is flooded :furious: We've had alot of rain lately, and are supposd to for the next few days!

Oh boy that doesn't sound good. Yikes there is not much you can do about the rain.

Mom2Ashli said:
Oh boy that doesn't sound good. Yikes there is not much you can do about the rain.
nope!! She said the only house on their street that didn't get flooded is her sisters house across the street, so they're trying to pick up the important things and put them higher up and then they were gonna head over there, but I think they just need to get outta the whole area

trappednabox said:
nope!! She said the only house on their street that didn't get flooded is her sisters house across the street, so they're trying to pick up the important things and put them higher up and then they were gonna head over there, but I think they just need to get outta the whole area

Wow. I didn't realize you guys were getting so much rain. I hope it stops real soon. :wizard:

Mom2Ashli said:
Wow. I didn't realize you guys were getting so much rain. I hope it stops real soon. :wizard:
I didn't either!! :confused3 but I think their house might be in a lower area of town, b/c when the hurricane hit last year they had a manditory evacuation in their area

ok I think I'm gonna try and hit the sheets atleast for alittle longer, see ya later :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter