Last one to post........... Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone have their kids do any of the pirate cruises??

I am thinking of signing G and B up for one on this next trip, but don't know which one.

G really wants to do the FMT again also.

Mom2Ashli said:
Tracy - Get some rest.
I couldn't sleep!! My mom just called my brother and he said the water is waist high in the house :eek: :scared1: :faint: and it's still raining like crazy! I hope they get outta there soon!!

Good Ol Gal said:

I am thinking of signing G and B up for one on this next trip, but don't know which one.

I keep thinking I am going to sign DD up for one but they fill up so fast I never get in.

trappednabox said:
I couldn't sleep!! My mom just called my brother and he said the water is waist high in the house :eek: :scared1: :faint: and it's still raining like crazy! I hope they get outta there soon!!

:eek: - HOLY HECK! Tracy I am so sorry to hear that.

trappednabox said:

YIKES!!! I wish them luck and hope they are safe.

Tracy~

That is so crazy!! Do they live in Hou also? Are they coming to your place?

Good Ol Gal said:
Tracy~

That is so crazy!! Do they live in Hou also? Are they coming to your place?

yeah they live here, but in a different part of town(this is a big city) the only good thing is the water will go down really fast. They went to her sisters house b/c she lives nearby, they were gonna try to come here but the freeways are at a standstill

trappednabox said:
yeah they live here, but in a different part of town(this is a big city) the only good thing is the water will go down really fast. They went to her sisters house b/c she lives nearby, they were gonna try to come here but the freeways are at a standstill

Well I hope the water goes down quick. What a mess that is going to leave for the city.

Mom2Ashli said:
Well I hope the water goes down quick. What a mess that is going to leave for the city.
it's a complete watery mess right now! at least the rain has stopped for now

Well I hope it stays stopped and the water goes down. But I am afraid they are still going to have a mess on their hands. :guilty:

Mom2Ashli said:
Tracy - Keep us posted on how things are going there.
Ok! I don't think things are as bad as my brother made them seem!! My mom talked to my sil again and she said the water was just alittle above her ankles not their waist like my brother said :sad2: but it will still be a pain in the butt to get it all cleaned up! But I feel much better about that though, b/c at least they didn't lose as much as I thought!!

Good Ol Gal said:

I thought about doing it....it looked fun. It seems some people eat at certain places while the kids are on the cruise...so maybe think about what you want to do while they are on the cruise and then go from there.

My family loved the FMT :goodvibes DS kept asking to do it again on our last trip.

WOW Tracy :grouphug: I hope things start to dry up!!!!

trappednabox said:
Ok! I don't think things are as bad as my brother made them seem!! My mom talked to my sil again and she said the water was just alittle above her ankles not their waist like my brother said :sad2: but it will still be a pain in the butt to get it all cleaned up! But I feel much better about that though, b/c at least they didn't lose as much as I thought!!

Well that is better news. Not great but better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter