Last one to post........... Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pics. We've got 31 days to go until we get to see a lot of that stuff!

Maybe since you're leaving for a little while I'll take over posting some pics for you! :goodvibes

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I love the pics. We've got 31 days to go until we get to see a lot of that stuff!

Maybe since you're leaving for a little while I'll take over posting some pics for you! :goodvibes

And where in the world have you been ALL day long?

Busy, busy, busy...

and then napping, napping, napping! :rotfl:

And you left me here ALL alone today for a very long time.

DH was off today so we got some stuff done around here that we've needed to both be off to get done!

Okay I will forgive you.

Sorry! I think I would have rather been here than being "busy, busy, busy!"

I would love to take a day off and just Clean Sweep my House.

I would feel so good to have someone come in and get me all organized.
:cloud9:

Originally posted by Mom2Ashli

I would love to take a day off and just Clean Sweep my House.

I would feel so good to have someone come in and get me all organized.

Seems like whenever I have a day off and plan to Clean Sweep my house it never happens. Something always comes up!

Today was one of those project days, instead of clean sweeping!

Originally posted by Mom2Ashli
I guess they rest of them went off and got a life.

I've often thought that and felt that way...especially on a Saturday night when I'm sitting here posting and no one else is around. My life has come down to posting on the disboards while everyone else is out! :rotfl:

Seems like whenever I have a day off and plan to Clean Sweep my house it never happens. Something always comes up!

Today was one of those project days, instead of clean sweeping!

Yeah that is the samething that happens to me.

I've often thought that and felt that way...especially on a Saturday night when I'm sitting here posting and no one else is around. My life has come down to posting on the disboards while everyone else is out! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter