Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

I love the updates. I wish we could have made it down. At least corn row tater got to go in my place. Was she carrying a specialty cake and orange soda? Wow you girls are creative.

Love your cake, i think having the prince on the table worked really well.
Thanks! I loved my cake

I think the cake looked beautiful! Love the slipper with the cannolis: it was a nice presentation.
I was really impressed with how they did the cannoli... you couldn't tell that there was supposed to be something else there.

I think the cake topper looks awesome like that! Very unique! Looks better than if they were side-to-side, imo. Definitely more uncommon, in a good way!
Thanks!!

Lindsay that dance was awesome. I wish I would have thought to take dance classes with my DH. Maybe for our 25th vow renewal at WDW in 13 years. :lmao: I have been reading so many weddings on the DIS I have a lot of ideas in my head. Now I have another, take dance classes.

I think the cake with Prince Philip on the bottom was cool. The cake looked great. The chocolate Cinderella shoe is awesome as well.
I'm sure your DH will be thrilled to take dance class

Lindsay,

I'm a late-comer to your PJ and WR, but I just wanted to let you know that everything looks just amazing. Great job on the dance! My DF and I started dance classes...we didn't make it past 4. So, we're just doing the slow-dance shuffle. Not near as cool as yours! :thumbsup2

Kim
We nearly quit several times... I understand

you looked so beautiful!
Thanks!

Everything looked so great Lindsay. I loved the dance :cool1: Can't wait to see Randy's pics.
Me too. I'm not so patiently waiting

the dance was awesome! You did a great job!
Thanks!

There they are, sneaking away!
[.
I didn't know you took a picture of that... That's funny

Caryn. Didn't you know that it is "weird and creepy" to dress up potatoes? Come on now.

I absolutely love that DQK made an appearance and even dressed appropriately for the occasion. Where was his boyfriend? Rico, is it?
As long as DQK was there everything was great. :confused3

I really wanted to make a speech at the reception. I'd been planning it for almost a year...well, during Thanksgiving, I was informed by my father that I was bumped. So mean. I made the keynote speech at my college graduation...I think I can handle an MOH speech...

It was a really good speech and I even had a joke planned...

Here's how it was supposed to go (minus joke. i am NOT wasting a perfectly good joke on a message board. i'm saving it for megan's wedding.)...
Great toast Caryn

Great update and photos.
Thanks!

Caryn I love when you post things from your view, you are really funny. Your speech was great. I guess I'll have to wait until Megan's wedding for the joke. Megan any plans yet? LOL
Isn't she just hilarious?

I love the updates. I wish we could have made it down. At least corn row tater got to go in my place. Was she carrying a specialty cake and orange soda? Wow you girls are creative.
We wish you could have been there too!

Lindsay, the dance was fantastic, it looked like you both had a great time while you were doing it too. I think having the statues set up on the cake table that way turned out really great and your linens and table arrangements were beautiful. I can't wait to see Randy's shots from the AAR.

Caryn~ I can only imagine how frustrating the DVD malfunction must have been. How irritating! We had someone harassed about a wrapped gift too, I wonder why they are so inconsistent, I guess that's typical of Disney (although I told people not to wrap anything on my cousin's suggestion- he's a musician for corporate events at Disney and said security is sometimes a pain.)

Oh my goodness, I have so much catching up to do! I have been MIA from here for months. I've had way too much going on. I've read a few of your updates (and caryn's, too) LOVING THEM!

Congratulations, Lindsay! :banana: Can't wait to get all caught up.

Everything looks beautiful! I like the black and pink - very different! Glad to hear everything went well!!

Lindsay - did you post your BEo and if so what page? I've been searching and couldn't find it. I was wondering how much your centerpieces & floral balls cost.

Lindsay, the dance was fantastic, it looked like you both had a great time while you were doing it too. I think having the statues set up on the cake table that way turned out really great and your linens and table arrangements were beautiful. I can't wait to see Randy's shots from the AAR.

Caryn~ I can only imagine how frustrating the DVD malfunction must have been. How irritating! We had someone harassed about a wrapped gift too, I wonder why they are so inconsistent, I guess that's typical of Disney (although I told people not to wrap anything on my cousin's suggestion- he's a musician for corporate events at Disney and said security is sometimes a pain.)
Thanks! Randy told me that I should have pics by the end of this week... I was a little surprised that the security lady was so nasty about the wrapped gift... whatever though.

Oh my goodness, I have so much catching up to do! I have been MIA from here for months. I've had way too much going on. I've read a few of your updates (and caryn's, too) LOVING THEM!

Congratulations, Lindsay! :banana: Can't wait to get all caught up.
Thanks! Welcome back!

Everything looks beautiful! I like the black and pink - very different! Glad to hear everything went well!!
Thanks! I loved the way the pink popped against the black

Lindsay - did you post your BEo and if so what page? I've been searching and couldn't find it. I was wondering how much your centerpieces & floral balls cost.
I didn't post my BEO, but I will PM you with the info.

Honeymoon Day 1

We had gone to bed at about 2:30am the night of our wedding. Neither of us slept really well, I think at that point we were over tired... We both got up at about 8 and started to pack up our room because we would be switching to our comp night. I called Bell Services to have them bring up a cart for us. We filled up the cart and kept it with bell services and then checked out of our room. They told us it would be a little while before we got our new room so we started our drive around to the resorts to pick up everyone's tuxes.

We went to All Star to get some GM tuxes and I stopped by Mary's room because she had my camera and I needed it. I was walking with them to breakfast at the food court when I saw my parents, grandmother and aunts.

IMG_0538.jpg

My aunts were getting ready to go to Epcot and my parents were going to go back to their room and get their stuff organized. We picked up the remaning tuxes from ASMu and then went over to Coronado to get the rest of the tuxes. We told Mom and Dad that we'd meet them in Epcot after we dropped everything off.

Let me tell you... We were TIRED. Both of us. It was the first time that I thought I could really take a nap, but we didn't have a room yet!! We got to the mall and dropped all of the tuxes off. The lady at Men's Warehouse was wonderful and very friendly. She mentioned that the Orlando Store does pick up and drop off to Disney hotels. I wish I had known that because it would have literally saved us a day. (It took a half day to get the tuxes and then a half day to drop them off...) She said that none of the other Men's Warehouse locations understand that they drop off because they are the only location that does that. Anyway, we dropped them off and then got a blueberry smoothie from some place in the mall which really helped our moods. We didn't want to get a meal because we were having lunch in Canada with my parents later that day.

We went straight from the mall to Epcot and called to see where everyone was. They were just getting off Living with the Land so we went in to wait for them. We found them and then started to walk towards the world showcase.
IMG_0539.jpg

On our way there Caryn insisted that she come to lunch with us. I told her that she wasn't invited because we were taking my parents to lunch as a thank you and that I didnt make the reservation to include 5. She went to lunch with my aunts in Mexico and I'm sure they had a lovely time. They walked off with Caryn saying to my aunts "Thank you for INVITING me... At least someone wants to INVITE me." Again, what a weirdo...

The reason we chose Canada for lunch with my parents is because when we were little, we went to Disney a lot. My parents LOVED the Canada circlevision. I mean loved it. Two or three times a trip we'd have to go see the Canada video. We, did not love it. When we got older and started going to Disney without our parents, we'd call home and say "Hi! We're walking past Canada! We're not going in!" Neither of my parents had ever eaten there, so we decided that would be a lot of fun.

We sat down and started to look at all of the pictures that were taken with my parents camera at the wedding. Our poor waitress, I wasn't paying attention at all. So I told her that we had gotten married in AAR the night before and showed her some pictures. She seemed moderately excited. We all had a lovely lunch and then we got a surprise! Champagne and maple creme brulee.

IMG_0542.jpg

We met up with my aunts, Caryn and Mark after lunch and started to walk around the world.
IMG_0543.jpg

We got to America and went in to see and told all of the workers there that we had our reception there the night before. Caryn and Dad did their version of our dance. It was not as good as ours.

We continued walking and showed everyone our actual engagement spot.

Mom sitting in the spot.
IMG_0544.jpg

Mark and Chris
IMG_0545.jpg

Aunt Janet and Aunt Judi
IMG_0546.jpg

We continued on and got some free coke and I realized that my Prima Crocs were starting to melt to my feet. It was hot. We were tired. We decided to ride Spaceship Earth and then we were going to go to our new room.

Some pics from Spaceship Earth
IMG_0548.jpg

Our future
IMG_0555.jpg

Aunt Janet and Aunt Judi's future
IMG_0551.jpg

We said goodbye to everyone and we decided that we would come to Coronado that evening and eat the top layer of our wedding cake with everyone and watch the video that Caryn made for the bus.

We checked into our room and we were brought up the super secret elevator to our special one night only room. This was our view.

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

It was at this point that we realized that we didn't want to waste our cool room with our neat view. We were never going to stay conceirge level again and we wanted to experience it. We knew that we were being a little bit selfish, but we also knew that it was our first married day together and we should get to enjoy this nice room that Disney gave us. So we called my parents and told them that we weren't going there. We invited Caryn and Mark to watch Wishes from our balcony.

We went to the conceirge floor to have some dinner. I could get used to that!! Free champagne! Yum! We loved that we were able to sit there and listen to the live music and relax. The view is beautiful. We were so happy. We went back to our room and napped for a little while. Caryn and Mark called and said they were picking up the cake from our parents room and the DVD and then they'd be on their way. Great!

We went back to conceirge for some dessert. Yummo again! I had a rasberry tart thing, some choc covered strawberries and some dessert wine.

We went back to the room again and set up some champagne for us to drink with Caryn and Mark while we watched Wishes. We decided not to eat the top of our cake.

IMG_0565.jpg

Caryn, Mark, Chris and I all went to have some more desserts and then we came back up to the room to have champagne and watch our video. We loved it! It was hilarious!

They left and we went to bed. We knew that this was going to be our last night in Disney.

I totally understand about not wanting to waste the room, I am really excited about our COMP night at the GF.

I'm definitely with you about enjoying the room. I loved the GF concierge when we had our free stay there. We invited some family over too because we figure its probably an experience that we won't be able to afford for a very long tme :laughing:

Wow, your wedding sounds so beautiful and wonderful! The dance was awesome! And I don't think you were too big of a bridezilla. :rotfl:

And I totally get you on the crunchy food thing, and I'm a fellow Rutgers alumni myself!

It sounds like you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon! And it's definitely fun to read things from Caryn's perspective! :surfweb:

You looked so pretty! I totally loved every part of your wedding from the flowers to the dresses!

I wouldn't have wanted to waste the room either. Especially if I was that tired!

I totally understand about not wanting to waste the room, I am really excited about our COMP night at the GF.
The comp night was the best part of our stay at GF

I'm definitely with you about enjoying the room. I loved the GF concierge when we had our free stay there. We invited some family over too because we figure its probably an experience that we won't be able to afford for a very long tme :laughing:
That's what we thought too!

Wow, your wedding sounds so beautiful and wonderful! The dance was awesome! And I don't think you were too big of a bridezilla. :rotfl:

And I totally get you on the crunchy food thing, and I'm a fellow Rutgers alumni myself!

It sounds like you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon! And it's definitely fun to read things from Caryn's perspective! :surfweb:
Both Chris and I graduated from Rutgers, but we didn't meet there. Dave graduated. Mom got her masters and PHD there. Aunt Janet works there... Chris's brother goes there. We're a Rutgers family

You looked so pretty! I totally loved every part of your wedding from the flowers to the dresses!
Thanks!!!

I wouldn't have wanted to waste the room either. Especially if I was that tired!
I really should have scheduled in more naptime.

Now for some big news! We got two proof albums and FIVE cds from Randy the other day. He isn't done with our photoshopped pics yet so he'll be sending them separately.

Here are some highlights from disc one

Dress Detail
LC000164-26-09.jpg

LC000464-26-09.jpg

LC002024-26-09.jpg

LC002824-26-09.jpg

LC003424-26-09.jpg

LC003334-26-09.jpg

LC005124-26-09.jpg

LC005884-26-09.jpg

LC006384-26-09.jpg

LC008254-26-09.jpg

LC008604-26-09.jpg

LC009734-26-09.jpg

Lindsay -- You are just an absolutely STUNNING bride. SO gorgeous!! Your pictures are so beautiful. I am happy that everything came together so perfectly for you. :)

Lindsay - great pictures from Randi so far. I have to agree about the room as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter