LIVE FROM THE "BRINGING THE MAGIC HOME" 8/20 REPO CRUISE

mmouse37 said:
If it is the pic I am thinking of....there was an Art Auction onboard and my friend really wanted that framed pic of the characters in Animator's but it was starting at $300 or so....so I just took a pic of it for her.....they had all the art work displayed in the hallway.

Is this the pic you meant? click the link...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/445448490/445454714BNYPOK

MJ

That was the one. Too bad it's not yours for real! At least you have a ''souvenear''...

It's been a week since we ended our voyage on the Magic...

How was everyone's first week back to reality?

Deb

I haven't had a chance to read the whole post (too busy doing laundry!) But, I will say the one thing I noticed..... everywhere we went after we got off the boat, I felt like the employees were so rude! At the airport, and on the plane..... I thought that last time.... It takes a few days to decompress from the crew on the Magic treating you like you are a queen!

Hey everyone! Hope you had a good trip, but as my cruise was the one that left on August 13th and came back the day you got on, I can't feel that bad you're home. :earboy2: Just kidding! But a quick question: Did Joey Fatone sing? I was a huge *N Sync fan way back when (OK, so it wasn't that long ago) and thought it was cool that he was on the ship. I know he did "Who Wants to Be a Mouseketeer?" But I saw a picture of him up with the Charles Marshall Band so I was just wondering.

Thanks!
~Melissa

M<3'sMickey said:
Hey everyone! Hope you had a good trip, but as my cruise was the one that left on August 13th and came back the day you got on, I can't feel that bad you're home. :earboy2: Just kidding! But a quick question: Did Joey Fatone sing? I was a huge *N Sync fan way back when (OK, so it wasn't that long ago) and thought it was cool that he was on the ship. I know he did "Who Wants to Be a Mouseketeer?" But I saw a picture of him up with the Charles Marshall Band so I was just wondering.

Thanks!
~Melissa

He sung a few songs at the Tropicalifragelistic deck party and then he sung again in Rockin Bar D at the insistance of the crowd. He also was picked as part of Bon Jovi for 80s night and his microphone was on when they sang.

Tracy

EpcotKilterFan said:
I do believe this is Tracy and the sign!

P8280022.JPG

We are the 2 adults and 1 child in the verandah to the right.

I just finished reading this entire thread!

We had a blast, but a very differnet experience than most as we had a 2 year old with us and couldn't do so many of the things everyone else did.

Did not wnat to get off the ship and would get back on in a heart beat. So would DH and DD.

We started telling DD a couple of days before we had to leave that there would be no towel animals or chocolate on her pillow at home and no FLounders.

Thanks for posting all the great pictures.

Denine said:
We started telling DD a couple of days before we had to leave that there would be no towel animals or chocolate on her pillow at home and no FLounders.

I should have done that for DS last January! He was 2 1/2 back then and he was crying the first night we got home because he couldn't go to see the show before going to bed! :sad1:

UMTerp said:
For anyone who may still be reading this. Here is a link to some of my pictures. I'm sorry they are somewhat out of order. I was having some difficulties with the hosting site. Check out the pictures of the pirate book reading!

Enjoy

http://community.webshots.com/user/sof_umterp

UMTerp

Thanks for posting!

I did not take my camera for Tracy's Pirate reading. My DD has the Red DVC hat on. She really enjoyed the book.

We went on the same Acapulco tour. We were viewing the cliff divers from a different vantage point (straight across). We never saw them land into the water. Nice to see the entire dive! ;)

Thanks for posting.

Rox

UMTerp said:
For anyone who may still be reading this. Here is a link to some of my pictures. I'm sorry they are somewhat out of order. I was having some difficulties with the hosting site. Check out the pictures of the pirate book reading!

Enjoy

http://community.webshots.com/user/sof_umterp

UMTerp

Thanks for posting the Pirate Reading pics. My three DSs were the older boys there and you got some great shots of them!

Michelle

Thanks Brenda! Since Bill was not able to be there, these are the only pictures I have. Now I can scrapbook the reading!

Tracy

I really wanted to go to the pirate reading, but Kaleigh and I were not well that day.

I did learn a very valuable lesson that day. Don't sit on the ground next to a bunch of prizes and tell the kids to take whatever is left :rolleyes: I got mobbed!! :rotfl2:

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for posting the pics as well. I forgot my camera that day too! Your pics are awesome, especially the ones in Curacao at the beach break. You took a couple of great pictures for us in the pool, if I can figure out how to post I will.

Tracy - that is too funny about being mobbed! My son's number had not been called yet so by the time he got up there there was not a lot left. He did get some coins and a couple of beaded necklaces, which he wore every day for the rest of the cruise. They were even confiscated by Captian Hook and Mr. Smee one day when the boys took pictures with them. It was too funny! I keep meaning to send you a more formal thank you for all you did! It was really awesome to meet you, and Brenda you too (we met at the wine tasting in case you forgot).

It really was the best trip ever!

Gabrielle

Gabrielle, it was great meeting you and your family! Everytime I saw any of you, I could always count on a friendly hello and smile! I'm glad the boys got something, I was worried about the storm coming and wanted to get out of there :umbrella:

Tracy

Hi Gabrielle!

Yes, of course I remember meeting you and your DH and seeing your lovely family around the ship! My DH and I enjoyed talking with you at the wine tasting! I'm glad the pool picture turned out OK! That was a great place to visit wasn't it? I wouldn't mind going back there on my own sometime and spending a few days/week.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter