Make A Wish Album-DELIVERED. More pics see post #230

I just finished my sets of Incredibles pages....will be postal tomorrow!

Thanks for letting me know. I will post when they arrive. And a big thank you for your help. I have been working on the Surprise Swap... I need to start taking pics and uploading, so I can show everyone the wonderful gift they have given.

went in the mail this am. sent them priority mail so you should have them by thursday at the latest I would think. maggie

I got your cute Eeyore pages today Nicurn. I love the journaling spot. I appreciate your time and help with this project. I only have 5 more to receive and I can start getting the books together. I think I am going to put them in alphapetical order, so it will be easy for the kids to find the character pages when it comes to signing the pages. With Christmas and all that comes with it I should have them ready to go by January and drive up there and drop them off.:goodvibes

I finished my pages today. I will mail your package on Saturday- I will be out of town tomorrow at the Tampa Scrapbook Expo.

Rebecca

Mine will also be postal on Saturday. I've dealt with a sick DH all week and have been trying to ward off his sickness. So far I've succeeded but I've been in bed by 9 every night. Not to condicive to scrapbooking when you don't get home from work til 6:30 most nights. :( I have two pages to finish but I'm cropping tonight so I should be good to go! :D

I received NEE pages today. Let's just say I have been taking measurements on them, so i can copy them one day, as long as I dont lose the notes.

Are you going to joing the autograph swap NEE? If so I hope you do these. I just love'em and will be joining too. Hope its okay if I scraplift?

Thanks for your excellent work and making this possiable. :hug:

I received NEE pages today. Let's just say I have been taking measurements on them, so i can copy them one day, as long as I dont lose the notes.

Are you going to joing the autograph swap NEE? If so I hope you do these. I just love'em and will be joining too. Hope its okay if I scraplift?

Thanks for your excellent work and making this possiable. :hug:

Thanks for the compliments - I'm glad you liked them! I can't take too much credit though - the Cricut did most of the hard stuff! As you can see - once I found a formula to make everything fit, I just stuck with that!

Scraplift away! I actually don't collect autographs, so I wouldn't be joining that swap.

I'm glad I could contribute to such a worthy project!!

NM, you are going to post pics, right? I cant wait to see how this is turning out!

Defintely. I already took pictures on the ones I had this weekend. As I receive the last 3 I will take those as well. I may have to enlist the help of someone to help me with getting my photobucket account public and doing a slide show.

I want everyone to see the final product.

Thanks for the compliments - I'm glad you liked them! I can't take too much credit though - the Cricut did most of the hard stuff! As you can see - once I found a formula to make everything fit, I just stuck with that!

Scraplift away! I actually don't collect autographs, so I wouldn't be joining that swap.

I'm glad I could contribute to such a worthy project!!

The cricut may have cut it, but you designed it. And if you have those troublesome quirks with yours like mine then you did a lot of work.

Bumper on not joining.

I just finished my sets of Incredibles pages....will be postal tomorrow!

I got your pages today. I like the use of the black paper. Simple, but very bold. When I did mine I used that busy background paper. I like these better.

I finally posted mine today- you should have your package in a few days.

Rebecca

and I forgot to post that mine were postal ... let me know when they arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter