Make A Wish Album-DELIVERED. More pics see post #230

The last two have been mailed, so I will just finish taking the pictures and work on loading them up and see about someone helping me with making them a slide show. I can't wait to show the final outcome.

Today I received rlovew, calanniebu,and Michellepooh. Now I have everyone's and will begin to put the albums together. I have taken and uploaded all the pics on my computer, except for the ones I got today and I will do that today. Then put them onto photobucket, so I can let everyone see the main project.

Once again thank you for your kindness and your incrediable creativity. I am going to take a few pics when I deliver them to Make A Wish chapter and post those here as well.

yay! I'm glad they got there ... did they survive the trip?

Oh yers the they all arrived in perfect condition.

I also forgot to mention (ds2 was pulling on me) how nice the pages are that everyone did. I love the designs. I have gotten some great ideas for the autograph swap. This are ideas I would notr have thought of in a 100 years.

I have begun to upload pics to photobucket so I can post them here. If anyone can help me figure out how to just post a link on the thread to take you to the album please lead me thru it. I just can not figure it out.

I have begun to upload pics to photobucket so I can post them here. If anyone can help me figure out how to just post a link on the thread to take you to the album please lead me thru it. I just can not figure it out.

I generally can just open the album and then I copy the address bar at the top. Then in my post I paste what was in the address bar when I was looking at the album and then anyone can hit the link and will be at your album.

Rebecca

I generally can just open the album and then I copy the address bar at the top. Then in my post I paste what was in the address bar when I was looking at the album and then anyone can hit the link and will be at your album.

Rebecca

Thanks for the tip Rebecca. I will give it a try when I finish getting them uploaded. Off to photobucket...

I finally got all the pictures uploaded and have posted a link so everyone can see the wonderful pages. I have not put them into each album yet. I will begin to work on that in the next few days. I am going to do them alphapetical.

Today I got Tiggermei pages. I was totally surprised, because for some reason I thought I already had them. One of those V-8 momments. They are great, as everyones are.

Thanks again to everyone. The first of next month is my goal to deliver them in person (it will be a 6 hrs round trip drive). I want to take my son, who was a wish receiptant with me along with his nurse for the delivery. I am going to try to take a few pics to post as well.

WOW! These are wonderful :worship:

Nemomom. I love the army green men one. I was just telling a friend that she should do her page like that. and i just saw yours. even better than what i had in mind. :thumbsup2

I got both albums put together this afternoon. Only thing left is to write a little letter telling them about the disboards and us and then off for delivery....

The girl book:

PC210610.jpg

PC210619.jpg

The boy book:

PC210612.jpg

PC210616.jpg

All of the pages looo great and the albums are nice and full. I am so glad we did this- thank you for co-ordinating it all.

Rebecca

Hey! I was just checking out the pictures...everything is wonderful! Wow! But, the left page of my Snow White LO is sideways...the license plate should be right side up and the title goes up the side...So it needs to rotate 90 degrees to the left.

Thanks so much for putting this together! :)

WOW!!! The pages everyone did are great and the books look wonderful. Thank you so much for doing this and it was awesome being a part of it.

Those are BEAUTIFUL, everyone!!!

NemoMom--how did you make the surfboards on the Lilo & Stitch page?

Great job!!!

Hey! I was just checking out the pictures...everything is wonderful! Wow! But, the left page of my Snow White LO is sideways...the license plate should be right side up and the title goes up the side...So it needs to rotate 90 degrees to the left.

Thanks so much for putting this together! :)

Thanks for letting me know Mickster.... some of them I was hoping I got put in correctly. I got it fixed. If anyone else see's if I got the pages put in wrong please let me know.

Those are BEAUTIFUL, everyone!!!

NemoMom--how did you make the surfboards on the Lilo & Stitch page?

Great job!!!

Hey SIOH.... I used the cricut cart... Ocean of Words. I actually ordered it just for that.... rlovew was the one that told me it had a surfboard on it.

By the way... I always love reading your post, especially when you speak of where you live, because that is where I am from... well Oak Ridge. Born and raised there until about 4 yrs ago. Even went to UT. I miss it there. It will always be my home.

Hey SIOH.... I used the cricut cart... Ocean of Words. I actually ordered it just for that.... rlovew was the one that told me it had a surfboard on it.

By the way... I always love reading your post, especially when you speak of where you live, because that is where I am from... well Oak Ridge. Born and raised there until about 4 yrs ago. Even went to UT. I miss it there. It will always be my home.

Hmmm. . .now a reason to buy Ocean of Words!! ;)

Oak Ridge, huh?? AND a fellow UT Vol? That's awesome!! Do you ever come back here to visit? We definitely need to do a meet!! :thumbsup2 OR, you could just move back, and we could be scrappin' buddies! I can see presenting that as a reason to move!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter