Man Card Revoked!!

I am in the same boat, but without children. DW enjoys Disney, but wouldn't know how to make an ADR if her life depended on it.

Man card, schman card....there's nothing more attractive to a DC (Disney chick) than a DD (Disney dude)!

While I do most of the planning for our trips, my DH is always on board! He even has Disney friends at work who stop by his desk just to chat about their next trips/cruises!

PS: The "guys" at your workplace are just jealous...they all secretly wish they were going to Disney!

Btw, where at in NE Ohio? Im in Youngstown.

I'm from Brunswick which is in Medina County, south of Cleveland. I have a brother who lives out your way in Leetonia which is south of Youngstown.

Hopefully we've made the OP feel better.
But if you need more....
One of my poker buddies is a huge Disney nut. He and I are always chatting about Disney World at our poker games.
He also happens to be an ex cop who spent years on the SWAT team and tells some crazy stories about shootouts, car chases, and large explosions. If anyone tried to revoke his man card, they would on the ground in less than a second, begging for the other half of the "good cop/bad cop". :)

I'm really going all out now; Friday night we are going to be playing Texas hold em at my "man cave." I found a few sets of cards with WDW characters on them. :lmao:

I revoked my man card a while ago because I'm a Disney addict (and I'm in college). :lmao:

My mom doesn't mind though because she loves Disney as well. :)

Ok everyone, I officially have had my "man card" revoked. :rotfl:

Am I the only man who just before his trip scans every website he can to see all the pictures of WDW, surf all the trip reports here on the DIS, go to Youtube and watch endless videos of the rides?

I'm the one who spends all the time on the DIS in our house. I'm the one who books the trips, does all the research, makes out the itineraries, plans out the ADR's, and every other aspect of our trips. Don't get me wrong, my DW and DD are nuts about WDW, but I guess I'm the only one who is what I'd call "fanatic". Perhaps it's because growing up we never had the money to go to WDW? I'm not sure, but I know I'm addicted.

Ladies (and other men who do this), am I normal? My employee's don't get it. They gave me a humorous card (in good taste) that showed a man having his man card revoked. They also put a new name plate on my desk with Mrs. on it with my last name. So much for the third quarter bonus's they were getting. :lmao:

I'm sorry all, my name is Goofy4prez, yes I'm a man who loves WDW, and I'm an unrecoverable addict. Only 9 more days. :banana:

Honey? Is that you??? :laughing:

We're getting ready for a last minute trip and my DH drove me nuts yesterday with all his calling and "getting on" the ADRs. He didn't do a very good job, but he tried. He also knows this site and used it to find availability and he knows how to find menus on wdwinfo.

He does not get his man card revoked, but he needs to get more work and leave me alone (I was trying to do my own WDW research yesterday)

Also, what did we do before online ADRs?

I'd love it if my husband was into planning as much as I am!

The title of this thread really made me laugh.

Me too. We are some very fortunate ladies to have hubbies who not only support our addiction but get in on the planning too. I don't know if I ever loved my DH as much as when we left after our trip last year and we weren't even past downtown O-town yet and he looked at me with huge sad eyes and said "I want to go back, when can we come back."

DH gets on the Dis occasionally to check out the crazy threads I tell him about but for the most part I have more free time to Dis than he does.

Ok everyone, I officially have had my "man card" revoked. :rotfl:

Am I the only man who just before his trip scans every website he can to see all the pictures of WDW, surf all the trip reports here on the DIS, go to Youtube and watch endless videos of the rides?

I'm the one who spends all the time on the DIS in our house. I'm the one who books the trips, does all the research, makes out the itineraries, plans out the ADR's, and every other aspect of our trips. Don't get me wrong, my DW and DD are nuts about WDW, but I guess I'm the only one who is what I'd call "fanatic". Perhaps it's because growing up we never had the money to go to WDW? I'm not sure, but I know I'm addicted.

Ladies (and other men who do this), am I normal? My employee's don't get it. They gave me a humorous card (in good taste) that showed a man having his man card revoked. They also put a new name plate on my desk with Mrs. on it with my last name. So much for the third quarter bonus's they were getting. :lmao:

I'm sorry all, my name is Goofy4prez, yes I'm a man who loves WDW, and I'm an unrecoverable addict. Only 9 more days. :banana:

Dude, I think I might be your long lost brother. DW loves our Disney trips but it is always me who does all the planning. I haunt the DIS (especially when a trip gets near), have tons of park music loaded on my iPod, have Mickey paraphenalia in my office, check out youtube vids, etc. And last time I checked I still have my Man Card. Be proud, bro!

I'm going to move this to our theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter