Marathon Weekend 2018

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a great week!

As always Sunday's are for Disney...

Today's question: You can choose only one Mickey shaped food item. What would you choose?

My answer: a Mickey shaped caramel apple. They are one of my favorite items and I love the detail in them.
I know lots of people are partial to the Mickey ice cream bar but for me it's gotta be the Mickey ice cream sandwich.

[QUOTE="rteetz, post: 57980321, member: 462852]
As always Sunday's are for Disney...

Today's question: You can choose only one Mickey shaped food item. What would you choose?[/QUOTE]

The Mickey head shaped Rice Krispie treat! No chocolate covering, just the Rice Krispie treat. Love those things!

Today's question: You can choose only one Mickey shaped food item. What would you choose?
Oh this is tough, I'll go with the Mickey chocolate covered pretzels, but the little ones.

Those chocolate/vanilla shortbread cookies you can buy at the gift shops!
(Also Mickey Butter served with bread - I realize it's the same as what they serve now but special Butter shapes were cool!)
I love those cookies too!

Mickey Waffles!! (I'm old school)
Here's a side question to the Mickey shaped food. What part do you eat first?
I always have to eat both ears first.
Yes, Ears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter