March 2007 Anyone????

Grumpyfamilyof5,
OMG If my husband suprised me like that I think I would have a heart attack lol What an awesome suprise though!! We are going to Pop century too. We get there on the 23rd. When are u guys going to be there? Its going to be so much fun :)

Thanks JenseiB :) I am glad you had a good time on your trip. I love the pic of your daughter with Minnie, was that at Chef Mickeys? :)

Thanks JenseiB :) I am glad you had a good time on your trip. I love the pic of your daughter with Minnie, was that at Chef Mickeys? :)

YES> We had alot of fun there too. She was so tired from not napping much and we had to wake her to go, so she is in a bit of a daze.LOL! And she feel asleep on the way back to the Pop, so DH took her back to the room and they both napped while I went to MK and shopped a bit.

Sorry I'm late joining this board, But we leave Tomorrow!!!! for a week. Everythings packed and ready to go. Mk, AK, and MGM, are waiting for us!! We go almost every month, but it's always exciting.!!!!

The suitcases are out and the laundry is going! :goodvibes I'm going to try and get a lot of packing done today... it should be easy since we aren't using any spring or summer clothes yet. ;) It's still cold here. In the 20's.

Saturday is my birthday so I can't think of a better time to leave for WDW! :thumbsup2

The suitcases are out and the laundry is going! :goodvibes I'm going to try and get a lot of packing done today... it should be easy since we aren't using any spring or summer clothes yet. ;) It's still cold here. In the 20's.

Saturday is my birthday so I can't think of a better time to leave for WDW! :thumbsup2

I'm with you! I think I've been patient enough with waiting to pack, I'm breaking out our suitcases today too!! :goodvibes

I'm with you! I think I've been patient enough with waiting to pack, I'm breaking out our suitcases today too!! :goodvibes

Me too, I'm taking out the suitcases out too tonight as soon as I'm done doing laundry...:laundy: I still have to goto walmart to buy a couple of small things but on thursday night our bags will be in the car...and at 5AM. We will be driving to disnay:banana:

my husband thinks I'm crazy but Hey, its disney!!!!!!!:mickeyjum

We finally started packing today (OK, DH packed his and DS9's suitcase, my stuff is still on the bed waiting to get packed). I only have next Saturday and Sunday to finish packing :scared1: :scared1:

At least we have everything bought (I think :rotfl: ) so it's just a matter of packing the new stuff, washing the jeans and remembering the little things like contact solution, glasses and cases.

I can't believe we are down below 2 weeks.. It's starting to seem real. Now if we can just have similiar weather to last year everything will be good.

We finally started packing today (OK, DH packed his and DS9's suitcase, my stuff is still on the bed waiting to get packed). I only have next Saturday and Sunday to finish packing :scared1: :scared1:

At least we have everything bought (I think :rotfl: ) so it's just a matter of packing the new stuff, washing the jeans and remembering the little things like contact solution, glasses and cases.

I can't believe we are down below 2 weeks.. It's starting to seem real. Now if we can just have similiar weather to last year everything will be good.

I started going through clothes and plan to be packed by Saturday the 24th and will be waiting to see if I am if not it will be crunch time!!!LOL!

Well, it looks like this thread is starting to die! Everyone is either already at WDW or back home! ;) For those of us leaving this week we're still counting down the days! :goodvibes We've decided to leave a day early so now we only have 3 more days to wait!!! I've got the kids completely packed and now I'm working on DH and I. I can't wait to see the CASTLE on my BIRTHDAY!!!! (first time ever for me) :cloud9:

;) For those of us leaving this week we're still counting down the days! :goodvibes

I'm still counting down! :) Working on getting us packed and not forgetting anything important like, oh, the tickets?!? :rotfl: I checked to see if we could fly out a little earlier or fly back a little later, but no luck there. Ah well, we will enjoy the time we have!

Woo-hoo, we're leaving in 6 hrs. when the DH gets off work, this time tomorrow we'll be at Downtown Disney, then off to check into the POP!!!
Come on everyone join in and dance!!!
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :dancer: party:

Can you tell I'm excited:hyper: :hyper:

Will update you when we get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter