March 2007 Anyone????

Glad to hear the weather is good. :) I'm definitely going to pack pants and sweatshirts for the evenings. Especially for the kids. How warm has it been during the day? Warm enough to swim?

I'll be at POP Saturday night for a week.

I can't believe only 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We just got back yesterday.... We had so much fun but it went by too fast! :sad1: The good news is that it's only 7 1/2 months till we go back!!! :yay: I posted pics in my trip report, link is in my sig.

For those of you who were there last week also, how perfect was the weather?! WOW!!

That went really fast It seems like you were just counting down to your trip. So glad to hear you had a great time!:goodvibes

Heading to WL Mar 17 - 24 ... wife's never been! :woohoo: I was there 16 yrs ago ....

Kids are 4 & 6 ... looking forward to it!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
2 MORE DAYS
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif

3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif
3b1f8759.gif

OMG I cant believe I am finally this close! Two great things happen this coming week, my husband gets off the plane from Iraq for his 2 week R&R and we leave right away for Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to home depot yesterday and stocked up on some lime green mickeys :) I am so ready to see my husband and so ready to go to Disney, so excited I can hardly contain myself :)

Leaving now!!!!!! I will be there tonight!:banana: :banana: :banana: We are headed to EPCOT tomorrow morning.

OMG I cant believe I am finally this close! Two great things happen this coming week, my husband gets off the plane from Iraq for his 2 week R&R and we leave right away for Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to home depot yesterday and stocked up on some lime green mickeys :) I am so ready to see my husband and so ready to go to Disney, so excited I can hardly contain myself :)

I bet you will have a really wonderful time! Have fun! :thumbsup2

I am so happy for you! I know how you feel, my DH didn't tell me when he came home for his 2 weeks, he had his brother pick him up from the airport and I was talking to my DD in her room all of a sudden she goes ahhhh, I look around there he was!
Enjoy your time together and thank your DH for his service to our country, highly appreciated!:)

We'll be there in April. Glad to hear the weathers better. Is it mosquito time then? Will I need to bring anti mossie spray?
Also thinking of going down to Sanibel or St petes. Anyone any info on where to stay.

We'll be there in April. Glad to hear the weathers better. Is it mosquito time then? Will I need to bring anti mossie spray?
Also thinking of going down to Sanibel or St petes. Anyone any info on where to stay.

We love the Sirata on St. Pete's beach. Will be there 2 weeks from today!!

dis1978,

Last summer when we went to Disney we went to Sanibel after. We stayed at The Waterside Inn and loved it. Its was so beautiful and relaxing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter