March 2007 Anyone????

YES! We were on the first floor and the ducks were outside our door all the time. My DD loved them and she would walk around by them and flap her arms and quack. I told her to get her sweatshirt on and she said, "I gotta quack"!

We loved our little ducks!! The babies were so cute, always walking around! My joke was that you do not need to stay deluxe to have animals outside your door!! I actually loved the 1st floor...bldg #4 60's...loved it!!
If you saw a room with a window with a purple Happy Bday sign and a purplr Cinderella Princess Courtney sign that was me!!

I did get connecting rooms this time, for my mom, me and DD10. I love the "door in the middle"!! lol There is no way they can misinterpret that!!!!
I requested connecting, 50's and 4th floor! ha...LOVED what I got instead!!!

We got back on Thursday! I had a blast and would love to still be there. BUT - I would of LOVED to take a break and go back to the hotel throughout the day....we were at the parks from 8/9am to about 10/11pm each day for 6 days without breaks during the day...everyone in our group didn't want to take breaks.

LOVED ESPN weekend. Really wished that they would of had autograph sessions though. Loved the fact that you could walk up to some of the athletes and ask for pictures/autographs though!

The weather was really super nice and while we were gone - those back home got 30 inches of snow!!! LOL boy we picked the right week to go!

Hope all of you had a blast! :wizard:

We just got home on Thursday and I already miss the warm weather. They had one heck of a snow storm while we were gone getting almost 30 inches of snow.

I'm hoping you all don't have lines! The longest we waited for a ride was 20 minutes and that was Peter Pan's Flight. The rest were 5-10 minutes and some were walk on rides (With Big Thunder Railroad - we were allowed to stay on and ride again because no one was waiting in our line to get one!) We found that the times posted were almost always incorrect accpet Peter Pan's Flight and Winne the Pooh. Those were pretty right on...othewise we waited about 1/2 the time that was posted! :)

Here's some magical dust hoping that your lines aren't long and your weather is great :wizard:

What day were you at the MK? We just got back Thursday too. We did the Mk on Sunday eveing with extra magical hours and hopped on everything pretty much, with a max wait of 15 for some rides. That was great. Then we went back on Tuesday and the park was jammed packed! It was horrible. The lines were extrememly long. We are talking 45 minutes to an hour. We bascailly walked around, rode the train,did toontown, watched the parades and thats it. Then the last hour after the fire works we rode several rides with no wait again. But the day was just awful. My DH wanted to head out after teh fireworks and I told him why bother fighting the crowds to get up front. So we headed back by pirates and did stuff back that way.
We did EPCOT Monday and the major rides had long waits too, but we didn't do any of them, being we had a 2 year old. My DH did go in the single riders line on test track and got through in about 15 minutes. Animal Kingdom was on Wednesday, and again it was really packed too. We got a fast pass for the Safari and we came back at about 2 and they fast pass were no longer being given out to anyone else.

I swear every morning when we got in th bus line, we were in the busiest one. My DH said everyone must've read my schedule and decided to follow it.:laughing:

We park hopped each day. Since my dbf's sister is doing an intership at disney she was there to drive us around so park hopping wasn't that bad. All the days seem to run together so I can't really tell you when I was where! :lmao: I know that we did also do the MK on the night of extra hours and loved it. The next day we headed to Epcot and it wasn't too bad. At MK the Splash Mountain is definately a soaker now! Everyone I was with had been on it in years past and said you don't get that wet...well....they must of changed things because we all came out soaked...much more that the Kali Rapids at AK! But it was a great time!

:) We probably walked right past you that Monday night at MK and didn't even know it was you! :)

Probably!:lmao: I had a 2YO very blonde DD in tow with ALOT of energy! People kept commenting on how much energy she had whiel we were all dragging our butts along! :rotfl:

I did MK extra hours on Sunday as well (I got back thursday as well!). By the time we left (around 1:30am), we were just about the only ones in the park. We did AK and MGM on Monday, then EPCOT and MK(for dinner) on Tuesday, then MGM/MK/EPCOT on Wednesday. We didn't have any line problems, probably the longest wait was 20 min or so for Peter Pan. MGM proved to be empty on Wednesday morning as we rode Aerosmith 3x, and then TOT 2x (back to back in fact). All of the signs outside of the rides were wrong, and we hardly EVER needed to use our fast passes, I LOVE THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH!!! :yay:

I did MK extra hours on Sunday as well (I got back thursday as well!). By the time we left (around 1:30am), we were just about the only ones in the park. We did AK and MGM on Monday, then EPCOT and MK(for dinner) on Tuesday, then MGM/MK/EPCOT on Wednesday. We didn't have any line problems, probably the longest wait was 20 min or so for Peter Pan. MGM proved to be empty on Wednesday morning as we rode Aerosmith 3x, and then TOT 2x (back to back in fact). All of the signs outside of the rides were wrong, and we hardly EVER needed to use our fast passes, I LOVE THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH!!! :yay:

I'll agree with you 100%! We walked into MGM on Wednesday too and it was empty compared to the weekend before. Loved that we walked on RnR! Longest wait was probably 10 minutes.

Didn't have any dreams granted unless you count the sneak preview of the new Monter's Inc. Comdey in MK one.

I'll agree with you 100%! We walked into MGM on Wednesday too and it was empty compared to the weekend before. Loved that we walked on RnR! Longest wait was probably 10 minutes.

Didn't have any dreams granted unless you count the sneak preview of the new Monter's Inc. Comdey in MK one.

We got the sneak of Monster's Inc too! I bet we were there at the same time, and probably didn't even know it! :lmao:

We're leaving in 6 days! I have so much to do!!!! But yay yay yay yay yay!!!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

Okay, who is back & missing it already?!

We just got back yesterday.... We had so much fun but it went by too fast! :sad1: The good news is that it's only 7 1/2 months till we go back!!! :yay: I posted pics in my trip report, link is in my sig.

For those of you who were there last week also, how perfect was the weather?! WOW!!

I can't believe there are March-ers already back! I want to go NOW!! LOL Do I need to pack any jeans, or can we get by with shorts?

I'd bring jeans and a sweatshirt for evenings. Some nights I was fine w/ just my t-shirt, and others I needed a sweatshirt (that's why I ended up buying 2! LOL)

I wore my leather jacket last Sunday night. It got really cool that night. I wore a sweatshirt some days as well. I would bring one, as well as a pair of jeans too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter