• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are so cracking me up. Is there any NE fans in our group?? I f so, I guess they afraid to show their faces!!

I would love an order of their Orange Cream Cheese French Toast.:cloud9:

With a Hibiscus, of course (Champagne and cranberry juice).:cloud9:

OK, enuf of the food talk. We have to get into cruise clothes :rotfl:

One of our friends had that for breakfast.

Jackie - you're 2 hrs behind me timewise, right?? (meaning AZ vs FL)

He has till the fall for that. He is still in the grossest dirtest dorm on the East Coast....YUCK!! It is an all male dorm and it SMELLS SO BAD....

I saw on the web site that construction has started. LOVE LOVE LOVE this interest rates falling.....great timing for us. We are buying this with another family and the mortgage divided by 2 will be cheaper than rent!!

It is so cute!! Wish I could move into it!!

http://mttaborvillage.com/
Those really are cute! I love how each bedroom has a private bathroom. Very nice!

First TO and now Plaxico Burress crying on TV.

Didn't they watch "A League of their Own" and listen when Tom Hanks said "there's no crying in baseball!!" Heck if there isn't any crying in baseball, football shouldn't even get choked up!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, but at least I can watch Colin as B.Jones Edge of Reason is on right now....that should hold me over.

Is tonight Mansfield Park?

Ahhhh - the OTHER MR Darcy!

MP was last week-tonight it's Miss Austen Regrets (about her life)

First TO and now Plaxico Burress crying on TV.

Didn't they watch "A League of their Own" and listen when Tom Hanks said "there's no crying in baseball!!" Heck if there isn't any crying in baseball, football shouldn't even get choked up!!!

:lmao: :rotfl2:

REALLY!

You guys are so cracking me up. Is there any NE fans in our group?? I f so, I guess they afraid to show their faces!!

Remember what Boston did to my Indians?

Go cry in your chowder now Bean Eaters!

And they have such pretty casts now! My first (and only) broken bone was a bone in my wrist in 1996 when I was 26. I had a really cool neon striped cast!

I broke my leg in the early 90's and one of my many casts reminded me of a tie dyed Easter egg. It was probably the same as your.

I also had the neon orange and the neon pink. The even had a cute mini Christmas tree print but luckily I was out of the casts after almost 5 months so I didn't need that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter