May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're stalking Gydell, I'll leave the hard questions for her. :lmao: :lmao: I figure she has a small child in her group so we can't be in too much of harms way...but then again I've met this lady on a chat group on the internet :rolleyes1

And thanks to all the chatter :surfweb: we have gotten to know her well enough for many of us to follow her around in a foreign country!! :upsidedow

11:07pm EST. I am exhausted
I am off to bed
Please do not have 10 pages for me in the morning,
Lisa

Good night Lisa.

I am heading to bed too.

Good night everyone else too!

Those darned Smarties followed me home again! :eek: There's no escape! Fortunately, I only ate 1/2 the bag though, instead of the whole bag like I always do. :lmao:

I guess I'm out of here too. My internet connection keep going off and on.....driving me nuts. Plus, we have another doctor appointment in the morning to get up early for. This one is for the pediatrician to talk with Tyler about the tingling in his hands & feet (and once he told me it was his whole right side) and we'll talk to her about his hearing problem in the one ear. Tyler insists it's just wax buildup. That would be nice if it's that simple, so I'm hoping he's right. :thumbsup2 He needs to hear something good from a doctor for once.

Goodnight!

I'm not liking this House episode.

The snow in the South Pole looks too much like my backyard right now!!

My dd6 skating on our backyard rink. It was -17 C at the time.

175932.jpg

I guess I'm out of here too. My internet connection keep going off and on.....driving me nuts. Plus, we have another doctor appointment in the morning to get up early for. This one is for the pediatrician to talk with Tyler about the tingling in his hands & feet (and once he told me it was his whole right side) and we'll talk to her about his hearing problem in the one ear. Tyler insists it's just wax buildup. That would be nice if it's that simple, so I'm hoping he's right. :thumbsup2 He needs to hear something good from a doctor for once.

Goodnight!

Good luck!

ok - this kid is high on something...she is jumping fromt he arm of the couch to John, we hate to be bad paretns but she's so little and cute and I think we both would love to be doing it, shhhh we are letting her.

And she is laughing and Daddy is having fun with her. THAT V is a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter